z

Young Writers Society

The most twisted plot ever! (Dt)

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:11 pm
lizzifer says...

Okay! estan el Dt (please excuse my very very broken spanish attempt >.<)

Basically thoughts, comments, complaints, random comments, concerns, pandas and nice things GO HERE (pretty please?) I was hoping we may start tomorrow night if people would be really super awesome and post their profile! We almost have all of them and are so very very close to most likely the most screwed up storybook ever!

Plot wise read me read me: I was hoping to bring all of the characters together (maybe if you don't like it) by a universal collapse type thing that would ruin those plans your character may have. (ie going home, dieing, creating evilness, taking over the planet ETC) So yes, what may'st you think?

Questions can also be asked to me your handy dandy story book creater-er person.

Let's have some fun!!!!!!
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:04 pm
Kamas says...

*claims first post*

When are we going to start?
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

15 Reviews

Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:15 pm
lizzifer says...

hopefully tm! :D

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:56 pm
Theodorable says...

Okay, here's my questions:

do we know each other?

we are still in present day setting correct?

are you wanting to regulate how many posts people can post, like 1 for every 3 other posts or something like that?

That ends them for now. There may be some later though.
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

15 Reviews

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:13 pm
lizzifer says...

Question One: You may know other people exist if you feel like it or you can just be meeting them, either or because I honestly have no preference.

Question Two: Yes we are in the present 2010

Question three: I feel like people should post how much when they can actually post that much but no I won't allow post after post by the same person.

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Wed Jan 13, 2010 3:06 pm
Theodorable says...

Thanks Liz, I got what I needed.
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

373 Reviews

Fri Jan 15, 2010 1:39 am
Kamas says...

Are we going to have situation after situation that fits the characters? Like an alien attack the alien can deal with? and a massive monster the mad scientist and his assistant can take care of? Or something like that? Because the current situation fits your character, I was just wondering if that's how things are going to work. Like having the universal go all weird and the characters find themselves in situations that fit their talents and they gradually reveal themselves to the others through those events?
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

15 Reviews

Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:25 pm
lizzifer says...

Ooops i'm sorry >.< I just thought giant twisting black hole... it was kind of just universal but of course "It is the most twisted plot ever" So someone could currently just throw a sasuage into the black hole and it would stop if they wanted it to. So yeah! We could totally do one that fits everyones needs!

i am so so so so so so so so so SORRY!!!

373 Reviews

Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:49 pm
Kamas says...

No need to apologize! It's just an idea :P

#tnt

336 Reviews

Reviews: 336
Sat Jan 16, 2010 8:18 pm
Jas says...

I just inserte myself in the story...i didn't realze how fast this was going. Two days and like 67 posts! WOWZA! :) If my inserting bothers you I can get my character killed somehow...just say
I am nothing
but a mouthful of 'sorry's, half-hearted
apologies that roll of my tongue, smoothquick, like 'r's
or maybe like pocket candy
that's just a bit too sweet.

~*~

15 Reviews

Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:46 am
lizzifer says...

no!!! we love you! stay a bit! have some black hole sausage! No to killing your character!

336 Reviews

Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:16 am
Jas says...

I justed realized this has pretty much no plot left, lol. Anyway Elizebeth jumped into the vortex and ended up in the Twilight Parody Storybook. ZOMG! Maybe she and Emmett (who she s currently traveling with) will end up in OUR storbook!! *foreshadow*
I am nothing

~*~

15 Reviews

Tue Jan 19, 2010 12:37 pm
lizzifer says...

YES~!!! Maybe we should just go steal characters from other storybooks yes?

336 Reviews

Wed Jan 20, 2010 1:33 am
Jas says...

Definetly! It would be funny to just randomly go into other peoples storybooks and be like hey wer'e just gonna borrow *so and so* in out characters perspective such as:

Elizebeth

She jumped into the vortex and ended up in the *insert name here* storybook. She looked over the *fight, love fest, sleeping monsters* and decided that she needed *so and so* to help KILL THE ZOMBIES!! She left only a letter before taking *so and so* with ehr back into her crazy world

Dear Mr. So and So's friend,

If you want *so and so* back you must save him from the Most Twisted Plot Ever! Storybook. We are holding him captive untill all the zombies are gone or you come and get him.... ELEPHANT! :elephant:

sincerely,

everyone in the Most Twisted Plot ever Storybook.

end of example

so whatcha think?
I am nothing

~*~

15 Reviews

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:23 am
lizzifer says...

bahahahaha MASSIVE KIDNAPPINGGGGG!!!!!!!

hahaha mass turmoil, so fun but we might make a few bit angry.....

“I'm so glad I live in a world where there are Octobers.”
— L.M. Montgomery, Anne of Green Gables