Young Writers Society

Zodiac2 DT

121 Reviews

Reviews: 121
Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:38 am
PhoenixBishop says...

So you know what this is for.

First order of business.

What will be the game we play to test our abilities?

and the second order of business. There are four spots open. At this point I will allow you to take up a second character if you wish.
This is one little planet in one tiny solar system in a galaxy that’s barely out of its diapers. I’m old, Dean. Very old. So I invite you to contemplate how insignificant I find you.

Death~

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Wed Dec 16, 2009 2:21 pm
Bloo says...

Name: Daven (no last name)

Sign: Cancer- Crab

Weapon: He wields two swords, that have two blades on it. The swords look like Ys with long heads, and are edged with sharp "teeth" across the top.

Power: His primary ability his his rock hard shell of skin. It is harder to cut than a rock. The added swiftness that allows him to dodge most thing, makes him hard to take down. Also can breath under water, can use echo-location, and talk to creatures of the sea.

Appearance: http://www.hji.co.uk/hjimages/images/qh ... exture.jpg
Mark is on his shoulder.

Personality: He is very laid back, and pretty lazy, never taking anything too seriously. People tend to get frustrated by him because he never follows orders right, and always seems to make things work out correctly.

History: On his back home from the hospital, right after birth, his parents had an accident and drove off a bridge. When they found Daven he was fine, swimming around like nothing had happened, following fishes. He was brought in right then.

Other: Up for love
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

Gravity was a mistake.
— Till Nowak