Siolfor Online DT

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Fri Dec 04, 2009 4:09 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

And done! No need to thank me. :)

So... let us discuss!

Link to the SB here: topic54316.html
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

350 Reviews

Reviews: 350
Sat Dec 05, 2009 6:48 am
Jenthura says...

So here's a pic of the map of Siolfor.
And what will the itinerary be? I suggest leaving the northern-most cities for last, as we might want to do something about the Blackness by that point.
-ж-Ж-ж-

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Sat Dec 05, 2009 2:37 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Okay so here's what I've got so far (which isn't much)

The Black Jolly is covered, the guy who sent the package to Siolfor included the necessary items from there.

Pretty much, he's a slacker and that's all he bothered to do. So, this is the order I was thinking about for the cities.

Worar (as it is closest)
Croma (where Charlotte's ship is at)
Ruistar (they can sail)
Magnar (they can sail)
Stulkar (they can sail)
Touchstone (travel on foot, but perhaps the ship will meet them in Imeji)
Imeji (travel on foot)
Quierol (sail from Imeji)
Nume (sail from Queirol)
Then back to Siolfor to visit the witch-lady again.

I have about zero clue what the 'items' would be. But maybe just things like 'ingredients' for some sort of spell/potion/curse type thing.

Also, since they often depend upon the ship something could happen down the line where they can't use it anymore or whatever. I don't know.
Got YWS?

350 Reviews

Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:46 pm
Jenthura says...

Hmm, that's good, but remember that it's a virtual world. An in-game spell won't take away technical malfunctions. I was thinking about Siolfor melting away when the blackness came, sending everyone back to their gaming consoles, but that sounds lame now.
The list looks good.
-ж-Ж-ж-

350 Reviews

Sun Dec 06, 2009 1:14 pm
Jenthura says...

Worar (being the hometown of swordsmen, a sword of great power must be gotten. The spell [Yes, I've decided for a spell] works only when the citizens of all Siolfor agree to destroy the Blackness, so a symbol, sigil or item must be given to our group from each city)
Croma (A famed Hunter bow, persuading the owner to part with it may be difficut, Mikera and Tanahú might prove useful here)
Ruistar (Dirt, plain and simple dirt. The reason is simple; the COF's in Ruistar [Go back to where I posted the map and read the description of Ruistar] are too prideful, and something low must be brought from them, thereby lowering and humbling them)
Magnar A statue of a golden rat, one of the few items Croma is famous for...or infamous)
Stulkar (um...another golden rat?)
Touchstone (Help me out, guys, another thief city)
Imeji (A focus point from one of the head mages, the focus point is a black dot of ink on a parchment, but it hods a deep and mysterious enchantment for the mage)
Quierol (An undying ice crystal that freezes everything it touches, gloves as cautionary protection are suggested)
Nume (A vial of pure, Axon spring-water. Tanahu might have trouble explaining to his granfather about why he was under the pay of a sailor [And possibly a pirate] just another thing for the SB plot)
Siolfor: we forgot to get something from Siolfor, suggests?
-ж-Ж-ж-

This report, by its very length, defends itself against the risk of being read.
— Winston Churchill