z

Young Writers Society

Blood in the Sky DT

Random avatar

Reviews: 45
Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:11 pm
JustDance says...

DT for Blood in the Sky.
Post all applications, questions, claims, etc here.
Thank you!

Application

Name(keep it tasteful):

Age(vampires do not die unless destroyed by setting on fire with a special kind of liquid so it can really me anywhere between 13-100):

Human or Vampire?:

History(how you became a vampire, etc.):

Talents\powers\skills:

Looks:

Picture(no anime please):

Up for love?:

The humans have to band together to try to stay away from the vampires, keep that in mind.

So eventually all humans will have to meet up.

**Only dedicated members, I do not want this sb to go down due to inactive members. Only join if you know you can keep up and be able to post at least twice a week. If you are on break or anything like that please inform me. Thank you and have fun!**
Last edited by JustDance on Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Mon Nov 23, 2009 7:45 pm
Knurla says...

I'm going to make a character soon!
Formerly known as AmberAngst

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:01 pm
View Likes
pudin.junidf says...

My dear friend JD, I'm in!
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Mon Nov 23, 2009 11:22 pm
TexanWriter says...

Know what, JD? I'll join this one of yours. Just 'cause it's exactly the same, yet totally different, and I'm getting ideas already.
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:27 am
gsppcrocks10 says...

Name(keep it tasteful): Maia Hunter

Age(vampires do not die unless destroyed by setting on fire with a special kind of liquid so it can really me anywhere between 13-100): 17

Human or Vampire?: Human

History(how you became a vampire, etc.): Her entire family fell to the vampire 'disease' when she was seven. She's been living off of her wits and whatever she could find since then.

Talents\powers\skills: An excellent markswoman. She also knows Tae Kwon Do and is terrific at self-defense.

Looks: She has reddish-brown hair that goes down to her mid-back in loose waves. Her eyes are bright green. Her bangs have melded with the rest of her hair, and she has very pale skin. She wears a pair of breathable black pants and a white t-shirt. She's thin enough that you can see her ribs because she's low on food supplies.

Picture(no anime please): None

Location: Locked in her house. She's got the windows and doors boarded up, and is living off of the dried fruit and meat in her pantry. She's beginning to run low on food, and has started rationing.

Up for love?: Yes.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

84 Reviews

Reviews: 84
Tue Nov 24, 2009 3:34 am
Knurla says...

Name: Loree Duvoi

Human or Vampire?: Vampire

History: A few years ago, she was dating a really beautiful guy named Tony. She didn't know he was a vampire until the day he attacked her, turning her into a vampire.

Talents\powers\skills: Has an affinity for fire (can burn things, manifest fire, etc)

Looks: (not sure what to put here)

Picture: http://media.photobucket.com/image/scen ... 0.jpg?o=27

Location: Usually at the vamp clubs. She keeps a pretty popular status.

Up for love?: sure
Formerly known as AmberAngst

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:41 am
foxfire says...

Name: Fellasis Grey

human/vampire: Human

history: had lived with a small group of human who were hunted by the vampires. Had witness most of his kin being killed while trying to save him. Tried to survive by secretly living on a vampire infested village. Soon got tired of witnessing the same horror that he took a great grudge and at the age of 13, he made his first vampire massacre consisting of 300 vampires.

skills: Wields a large scythe at his back...he had manipulated his scythe by attaching a spike chain so that it can attack long range.

looks/personality: he wears a large grey robe that covers most of his body. His collar covers his mouth. He has short blonde hair. He is a silent type. he never like to talk his way out of things except for chuckling his way out.

looks: (can be an anime picture?): http://www.theanimegallery.com/image/53789

location: anywhere...he's not afraid of any vampire...he massacred a three whole towns filled with vampires by himself.

others: loves to massacre and loves to chuckle even if the situation is not funny.
Last edited by foxfire on Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:50 am, edited 3 times in total.
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me

Random avatar

Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:20 pm
JustDance says...

Alright guys, thanks for the applications!
Make sure to get them in asap (those of you who haven't posted them yet).

Foxfire - Could you please try and add a bit more detail? History (nothing too long, just basics would help) Looks? Picture? Up for love? Thanks.

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:37 pm
phantom of the potter says...

I'd like to have a character.
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

Random avatar

Tue Nov 24, 2009 4:53 pm
JustDance says...

Alright Phantom.
Please make an application and post it on here.
(You can find the application on the offical thread for this sb)

180 Reviews

Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:53 pm
pudin.junidf says...

So, I'm here with my application

Name: Isabelia Banciu "Bells"

History: She was born to a royal family in Hungary and was raised as the soon to be dutchess that she was. But one night when she was seventeen, the castle was attacked by inumarable creatures that killed every guard in the castle in less than an hour. The dutch and dutchess and Isabelia as well, were left alone with the maids and other important memebers of the palace court. And it was then that they got in with their perfect paleness and bright light blue eyes. They were many more than a hundred. At first it seems as if they wanted a trety but in a very short time they showed what they were there for. Feeding. They attacked every memeber and killed the dutch and dutchess. It was down to her who was only seventeen years old, but apparently, if that is called mercy the leader of the coven didn't kill but change her instead.

Talents\powers\skills: She reads minds and controls them.

Looks: She is very tall and skinny, with pale skin and a thin face with baby blue eyes. Her hair is blonde and it never goes beyond her shoulders.

Picture(no anime please):
Spoiler! :

her eyes are this blue
Spoiler! :

Location: Washington state for she had to travel all the way from Europe to the U.S.A

Up for love?: definitely
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:10 pm
AquaMarine says...

I'll make a character tomorrow. I don't mind the gender and I don't mind the race. I'll see which one has less or something.
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

Random avatar

Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:16 pm
JustDance says...

pudin.junidf wrote:History: She was born to a royal family in Hungary and was raised as the soon to be dutchess that she was. But one night when she was seventeen, the castle was attacked by inumarable creatures that killed every guard in the castle in less than an hour. The dutch and dutchess and Isabelia as well, were left alone with the maids and other important memebers of the palace court. And it was then that they got in with their perfect paleness and bright light blue eyes. They were many more than a hundred. At first it seems as if they wanted a trety but in a very short time they showed what they were there for. Feeding. They attacked every memeber and killed the dutch and dutchess. It was down to her who was only seventeen years old, but apparently, if that is called mercy the leader of the coven didn't kill but change her instead.

Very nice history Pudding (:
Except, you realize that they all became vampires many centuries from today?
So castles and stuff really don't fit the description.
If you are confused about anything, PM me!
-JD

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:20 pm
AquaMarine says...

Scratch that, I'll start it now and finish it tomorrow. Can we have two characters?

Anyway, he's a male vamp who is sympathetic to humans and hates being a vampire. Can he be or is that not allowed? If it is allowed, can he be with the human group?

Name: Anton Hinton

History: He was turned totally unexpectedlly by a rogue vampire who bit him randomly in an alleyway. Before that he was engaged to the love of his life and was extremely happy. Becoming a vamp meant that all of that was given up and he began to walk the streets alone, hating himself. He never tried to outwardly hurt humans and has managed to keep most of his selflessness and compassion throughout his long years. 13 years ago he found an abandoned baby who he then took in as his own. (See more about that below)

Talents\powers\skills: Strong fighter but refuses to fight on moral grounds. He's extremely fast. Very compassionate.

Looks: Blonde/brown hair that comes down to the bottom of his ears. He's tall (about 6'2) and is pretty lanky to go with it. However, he does have some lean muscles as he is a vampire. His eyes are dark brown, but more muddy than chocolate.

Picture(no anime please): None.

Up for love?: Yup.

Name: Alex Hinton

Human or Vampire?: Human

History: Alex was born mute, and his parents dumped him on a street when he was one year old because he was a liability. Alex thinks that they were probably poverty stricken and couldn't deal with the extra mouth to feed. He was found by Sam whi then took him in as a little brother, although by that time Sam was 77. Alex didn't know sign language, so him and Sam created their own sign that they use to communicate with. He absolutely loves Sam and trusts him with his life. Alex wants Sam to turn him into a vampire when he's older so that he won't die, but Sam is pretty reluctant.

Talents\powers\skills: He's no great shakes at anything physical, but Alex is very smart and perceptive.

Looks: Mousy brown hair that's pretty average length. Very thin, sickly thin. His skin's pale and his eyes are large and blue. Basically he looks like a little abandones puppy. But he smiles continuously and won't let anything get him down.

Picture(no anime please): None.

Up for love?: I'd say no because he's fourteen. Unless there is another fourteen year old?
Last edited by AquaMarine on Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

180 Reviews

Tue Nov 24, 2009 10:37 pm
pudin.junidf says...

Yeah, I get it :wink:
But its a like a modern castle, not those old things with towers and rocks everywhere. it's more like an extremely huge mansion with swimming pools, awesome sound systems and gadgets. But still classy since she is from the royal family.
Here's a pic
Spoiler! :
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

Almost all absurdity of conduct rises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
— Samuel Johnson