z

Young Writers Society

Flicker of the Oblivion (SSBB) DT

83 Reviews

Reviews: 83
Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:58 pm
Fruits_Basket99Tohru says...

Hehe, that would be funny. Me as a character! Eh-heh...did you mean I should have 3 characters, or did you mean that Irish's 3rd character should be me, or did you mean both?! Or neither? It's a mystery...:D :)

I shall return...:P (Yes! Senior writer now! :D)
"We're all born with selfish desires, so we can all relate to those feelings in others. But kindness is something made individually by each person...so it's easy to misunderstand when others are trying to be kind to you."
--Fruits Basket Book 1, page 134

Do you need a review?

11 Reviews

Reviews: 11
Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:05 pm
Nutmeg says...

Haha! I'm sorry, I meant that you should be a third character from the brawl roster (Pikachu, Kirby, etc). :'DDD

Pweeease? :smt001

- Nutmeg =3
"I pray for the day when a chicken can cross the road without having its motives questioned." - A dear friend of mine ♥

- Nutmeg =3

83 Reviews

Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:21 pm

Ah, OK! Well, I guess I could be Pikachu. I don't like Jigglypuff, and we need one more character from the Dark Side, so, sorry Kirby! Yeah, if it's absolutely essential, (which it is) then I'm being Dark Side Pikachu!!

Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you guys this: I'll be gone tomorrow thru Saturday skiing, so please don't start the Storybook without me! And we need to get Irish's approval on me being Dark Pikachu!!

Later! I shall return...:D :)
"We're all born with selfish desires, so we can all relate to those feelings in others. But kindness is something made individually by each person...so it's easy to misunderstand when others are trying to be kind to you."

Do you need a review?

150 Reviews

Reviews: 150
Thu Nov 26, 2009 1:07 am
irishfire says...

Its perfectly fine if you wanna be Pikachu! :D

We wouldn't think of it Sisi!

-Irish :elephant:
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

Teacher: What do we, in the U.S enjoy from places like Mexico?
Student: Wait, legally?

WARNING: This user carries a spatula.

83 Reviews

Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:27 am

OK, it's decided--I'm being Dark Pikachu!! Everyone beware...:twisted:

Just kidding! Now I'll go post my info in the actual storybook where we're supposed to. See ya guys on, what, Saturday? Maybe Sunday. :)

Do you need a review?

83 Reviews

Thu Nov 26, 2009 4:44 am

Here is the new and improved list, everyone!

Remaining characters:

Light: Kirby

Dark: Jigglypuff

I doubt anybody will choose those 2 though, we 4 are just about ready to start the actual storybook! Now that the light and dark sides are even, of course. So, let's get the show on the road! :D :)

Do you need a review?

11 Reviews

Thu Nov 26, 2009 2:00 pm
Nutmeg says...

Yaaaay! I've been waiting for this moment! X'D

Who shall begin? :smt001

- Nutmeg =3
"I pray for the day when a chicken can cross the road without having its motives questioned." - A dear friend of mine ♥

- Nutmeg =3

83 Reviews

Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:20 pm

Hey guys, we can't begin until the Light and Dark sides are even. We have one more person on the Light side than on the Dark side, so someone else needs a third character. Anyone want Jigglypuff? I mean, we could bring in someone else if you guys don't want Jigglypuff in the Storybook. But he was in the selection, so...

Anyway, if you guys don't want Jiggly in the story, we should post our take on what other characters should be on the dark side. Like, I'm not gonna put Mario on the Dark side. That's absurd, and outrageous. However, I would definitely put, like, Bowser or the fatso King Dedede on the Dark Side.

What do you guys think? Keep me posted...

Do you need a review?

150 Reviews

Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:23 pm
irishfire says...

Hey welcome back Sisi! :D

I'd be willing to do a third, but how many guys to girls is it? That could help us dicide who to put on the darkside.

-Irish :elephant:
I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant. - Robert McCloskey

83 Reviews

Mon Nov 30, 2009 11:37 pm

Let's see--here's the list of taken characters.

Light: Sheik, Zelda, Marth, Peach, Link

Dark: Shadow Link, Ike, Zero Suit Samus, Pikachu

There's 4 girls, but there's 5 boys. And Jiggly is a boy as well. So...?

Wait a sec--how many girls total are in SSBB, anyway?! Last time I counted, I think I got...around...5? Yeah, so...oh wait! Never mind, there's only 4 girls. Huh...someone should either be Power Suit Samus or be a boy. Those are the only possibilities for it to be fair. Hmm...

Do you need a review?

11 Reviews

Tue Dec 01, 2009 3:06 pm
Nutmeg says...

What?! Isn't Jigglypuff a girl??? X'D

Ohhh, can I be Dark Pichu? :smt001

- Nutmeg =3

- Nutmeg =3

150 Reviews

Wed Dec 02, 2009 1:25 am
irishfire says...

Sure Meganilo! Feel free :D Thats if no one wants to be it though, ask Chicken!

83 Reviews

Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:04 am

Nope, Jiggly's a boy!! :o Shocking, right?

But you could definitely be dark Pichu! If, of course, Twil doesn't mind...hmm...

Do you need a review?

11 Reviews

Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:07 pm
Nutmeg says...

Wow! But hey, isn't there more than one Pokemon for each species? There must be female Jigglys out there! X'D

Twil... X'D It's all up to her... :O If I were to be Dark Pichu, this would be the application:

Name: Dark Pichu

Personality: Fluffy, adorable, cute little creature, but once the darkness in his heart awakens, he becomes more sinister. He's shy, but pretty much open to anyone Dark Pikachu is open to.

Appearance: He possesses the same physical traits as Dark Pikachu (red eyes, shadow features, etc) except in Pichu form.

Up for love/friendship?: He's up for friendship. :')

Extra: Dark Pichu tends to follow around Dark Pikachu like a lost child, and will stand by him no matter what. As long as Dark Pikachu agrees to something, he will as well.

Yaaaay! :smt001 Can't wait to begin~ <3 (I'll post it in the actual thread once Twil agrees/disagrees)

- Nutmeg =3

- Nutmeg =3

150 Reviews

Wed Dec 02, 2009 8:06 pm
irishfire says...

I don't think Chicken will mind too much, but its still good to get her opinon!

Lol when I was reading that I didn't see the differant between Pichu and Pikachu, causing me much confusion :lol:

If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson