z

Young Writers Society

The Oddities Of Seattle DT

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:38 pm
AquaMarine says...

Only if you say it in a cockney (London) accent. And then say "Guv'nor".
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:43 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

xD I fail at accents.

Okay, plan. We need one. Do you guys want to maybe start with the escape from the lab itself this time? Like, the actual getting out of our cells sort of thing? Or would you rather start in the warehouse? I don't care either way.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:25 pm
Theodorable says...

Okay just putting an idea out there, but what about having one person create a character that was working with the lab, but turns traitor to the scientists? Then that person can help us adapt to the world.
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

261 Reviews

Reviews: 261
Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:27 pm
Mr.Knightley says...

Hmm... I've only done one storybook before, and that one went dead after everyone escaped, kind of like this one. I think if we start off in the warehouse, the momentum will pick up faster, and as long as we figure out something they need to do or something that happens thatmoves it along, then I think we'll be good. That's why I'm wondering... Who should the possible military be commanded by? The U.S.? A secret agency apart from the government? Or maybe we could have the scientist-people in Seattle be the independent ones...
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same."

Lady Gaga

436 Reviews

Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:33 pm
AquaMarine says...

Are you talking about Instinct? Yeah, that kinda failed. But, if we speed up the escaping process, limiting it to one or two posts each then it might be a good way to lay the foundations of the story. And I'll also make everyone swear a solemn oath on the pink elephant ( :elephant: ) not to abandon it as soon as they've escaped :D

Also, Java would kind of be a ringleader for the escape - does anyone want to be that as well? I know that they might not have talked to each other before but maybe a couple of characters could have talked through walls or something. *strokes beard*
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:36 pm
gsppcrocks10 says...

Lyanna would be the silent leader sort of thing. I like to think of her as a sort of leader. Just a different kind of leader, if you know what I mean.

Maybe Java and Lyanna could have talked through the walls and come up with the plan in the first place? I don't care, but I'm just tossing ideas out there.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

436 Reviews

Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:40 pm
AquaMarine says...

You don't care? How cruel. :D

But yeah, that's a good idea. Java's pretty stubborn and opinionated but he'd listen to Lyanna if she had good ideas ;)

-Spock.

78 Reviews

Reviews: 78
Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:41 pm
Theodorable says...

Hey, did you guys see my suggestion?
Driver picks the music, shotgun shuts his cake hole. -Dean, Supernatural

436 Reviews

Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:44 pm
AquaMarine says...

Yeah, that'd be awesome, Teddy! Should we wait for someone to play them?

-Spock.

261 Reviews

Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:45 pm
Mr.Knightley says...

Meep! Good ideas. *sob* What about me? Where do I fit in to this grand scheme?

Also, maybe we should tell people to participate in the discussion, else they may decide to go their own way, if you know what I mean.

Yeah, I was talking about Instinct, too. *sigh*
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same."

Lady Gaga

436 Reviews

Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:47 pm
AquaMarine says...

Your character (sorraaay I can't remember his name) and Java could not like each other very much? Either that or he could look up to Java (who is 3 years older) and Java could think he was extremely annoying. Or something :D

-Spock.

261 Reviews

Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:50 pm
Mr.Knightley says...

I like the enemies idea better. After all, Java is the resident tough guy, and Timothy has unique physical capabilities? Eh? Yes? No?

Lady Gaga

436 Reviews

Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:52 pm
AquaMarine says...

Awesome! But Java can fly *squares up*. Na na na naaaaa

Oh, by the way check your blog - posted a link for you.

-Spock.

261 Reviews

Wed Oct 28, 2009 3:57 pm
Mr.Knightley says...

Hee! Saw that. Still conffoozd... :backtotopic:

Lady Gaga

436 Reviews

Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:03 pm
AquaMarine says...

Oh, I knew I needed to remember something. I'm going to Austria tomorrow until Sunday noght, so it's likely that I might not be able to post much. I will try as I've got my mum's laptop but it will be sporadic posting. And I won't be able to post tomorrow at all.
So if you do start tomorrow will you just carry Java along?

And after that it's NaNo, but don't worry, I'm still gonna storybook :D

-Spock.

The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13