z

Young Writers Society

Hunted DT

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Sun Oct 18, 2009 7:06 pm
foxfire says...

sure...we just need to find some event were that can happen...is jacob powered or is he hunter.
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me

Reviews: 2
Sun Oct 18, 2009 10:36 pm
Buggy says...

Jacob's a hunter. Maybe they could get in a 'disagreement' that ends in a fight... Right now he's at the base, but if I need to I can send him out. It shouldn't be too hard to come up with an excuse.
"Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one-- the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts." --The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis

111 Reviews

Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:04 pm
foxfire says...

yeah...whats happening is that stevie and theo are probably hunting leaving my character alone. SHe will follow them and maybe bump to each other or that my character will think that you are a powered and vice versa.

Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:49 pm
Buggy says...

Ok. I'll get him out to the street.
"Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one-- the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts." --The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:22 pm
View Likes
In_the_Moonlight says...

Hey guys

my character, Marisol, is not really that involved right now. She's looking for Jacob since he left. So while she's outside looking for him, could she come along and witness the altercation between Schera and Jacob???
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:38 am
ridersofdamar says...

hey, how can I hop in? Ive been away.
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:45 am
Moo says...

Maybe Theo could see you pass by or something.
“Poetry is old, ancient, goes back far. It is among the oldest of living things. So old it is that no man knows how and why the first poems came.”

--Carl Sandburg

111 Reviews

Tue Oct 20, 2009 8:34 am
View Likes
foxfire says...

SO BUGGY...i think that when my group is about to follow theo, you jump out of us and Schera got startled that he was totally wrapped by her strings. After whcih, she can control him

*after a little actions if you want

PS
can schera have her own group...this will be for a subplot to take down Hunter

Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:12 pm
Buggy says...

In_the_Moonlight: I think it'd be awesome for Marisol to see what happens. It'll be interesting to see her reaction, especially if she's, ah, 'interested' in him.

foxfire: Cool beans. He's in the alley still right now, but he's hiding behind some boxes because he heard you coming (I think... you guys are headed down the alley way, right?)

261 Reviews

Reviews: 261
Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:07 pm
Mr.Knightley says...

Sorry, but I'm confused. Are the Hunters good or bad?
"You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because you're all the same."

Lady Gaga

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Tue Oct 20, 2009 3:20 pm
AquaMarine says...

Well, I guess you would say they're a bad organization which is dedicated to hunting down and killing those with powers. But I doubt all the Hunters are that bad deep down ;). (Pshh. I'm being picky)
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

111 Reviews

Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:44 pm
foxfire says...

the hunters as a whole organization could be bad but individually...not al of them are evil. some do it for a purpose

Buggy: can you post i buggy first for i am at school at the moment and yes we are in the alley right now.

PS
from the recent post, there's a werewolf somewhere near the alley...just to let you know.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:11 pm
In_the_Moonlight says...

Okay, well I'll have Marisol walking by and spot what's happening. I think I'll wait till Schera has her post up, though.
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:14 pm
phantom of the potter says...

Okay - I am having a bit of trouble keeping the Hunter within the plotline. Let me know if you have any auggestions. I justed posted something, but I am not sure how much I like it.
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:48 am
phantom of the potter says...

Okay - Anyone care to explain what is going on? Why do the Hunters seem to be pitted against each other???
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

No person can be a great leader unless he takes genuine joy in the successes of those under him.
— W. A. Nance