z

Young Writers Society

Hunted DT

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:11 am
Prospekt42 says...

Hey, it's okay about being English cause I'm Northern Irish, so we'll be posting at the same time :lol:
this is all I've ever wanted from life

72 Reviews

Reviews: 72
Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:14 am
Moo says...

Baah... If you want.

But I won't be here. Going to see Pink in concert later on, bonnie and Prospekt will be with me so she can't post either. Little Wolf has also got Swine Flu and isn't allowed on the comp, poor thing.

Yeah I kinda agree, I didn't want us all to jump straight into the action, with the hunting and stuff. So yeah.

But I'll keep my original post the same, anyone can feel free to start in the meantime.

Oh, and Aqua, me, Bonnie, Prospekt and Wolfy are all in the UK, so you're not alone :D

So, we should talk about friendships and stuff.

Theo currently hates everyone, especially Schera and Hinata, excluding Stevie. If someone wants to try and be friends with him, that's great (Powered or Hunter, whichever.) :D

And Stevie's up for a friendship/relationship :D

As to you Powered folk, maybe y'all should start meeting up etc. ;)

-Moo
“Poetry is old, ancient, goes back far. It is among the oldest of living things. So old it is that no man knows how and why the first poems came.”

--Carl Sandburg

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:28 am
AquaMarine says...

Awesome! Have fun at the concert! :D

Maybe a Hunter and a Powered could fall in love? What d'you think? Izzy is up for a relationship so if anyone thinks that is a good idea then say!

So is Izzy not being hunted anymore? We're just starting again? *so confused*
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

72 Reviews

Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:46 am
Moo says...

Yeah. :P

Forbbiden love would be awesome, either of my characters are up for it :twisted:

I'll start us up again later.
“Poetry is old, ancient, goes back far. It is among the oldest of living things. So old it is that no man knows how and why the first poems came.”

--Carl Sandburg

16 Reviews

Reviews: 16
Sat Oct 17, 2009 11:47 am
Prospekt42 says...

My character would be up for it too, I suppose :roll: :lol:
this is all I've ever wanted from life

72 Reviews

Sat Oct 17, 2009 1:57 pm
Moo says...

Oh, thanks Aqua :D ^^

Perhaps we should have some of the Hunters go out for a bit on their days off, and they could run into some Powered or something. If you've got more suggestions, that would be great.

Haha, the Powered are outnumbered this time :twisted:

--Carl Sandburg

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Sat Oct 17, 2009 2:06 pm
View Likes
AquaMarine says...

Oh, thanks Aqua :D ^^

For? ...

Sorry, I'm having a bit of a stupid day. Obviously xD

~Amy
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:34 pm
ridersofdamar says...

do we remember how that worked out with mine? Im totally up for it.
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Reviews: 2
Sat Oct 17, 2009 5:40 pm
Buggy says...

Okay, I'm not sure how I want to slot Jacob in there at the moment, so if anyone has any ideas (esp. you, In_the_moonlight, since he's partnered with Marisol) I'd be much obliged. Otherwise, I'll try to post today at some point. I'm still thinking on stuff.

Jacob's sort of stand-offish, so he probably doesn't have a lot of connections either way with anyone in the group.
"Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one-- the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts." --The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Sat Oct 17, 2009 6:15 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Wow, just checked in over here..

Riley is up for friendships/love with anyone as well.

And if we start over...she'll be in the same place she was before as she hadn't met up with anyone yet.
Got YWS?

111 Reviews

Reviews: 111
Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:28 pm
foxfire says...

okay...i'm going to post but i won't put in action or stuff...just what moo said, i'm just trying to develop friendship

and oh yeah,

just for an interest, can anyone be a puppet for Schera. i want someone who can be manipulated by her and maybe they can start some kind of relationship....
John McClane: Drop it. It's the police.
Tony: You won't hurt me.
John McClane: Oh, yeah? Why not?
Tony: Because you're a policeman. There are rules for policemen.
John McClane: Yeah. That's what my captain keeps telling me

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:47 pm
In_the_Moonlight says...

Buggy, about Jacob, I'm not sure what's the best direction to go in. Marisol's somewhat determined, so if she thinks he's worth being a friend as well as a partner....well i guarantee a chase. :)
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sat Oct 17, 2009 10:48 pm
In_the_Moonlight says...

Oh, and i didn't have time to check any of the posts yet so--here i go!
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life

Sun Oct 18, 2009 2:53 am
Buggy says...

Sounds like a plan, In_the_Moonlight ^^
"Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one-- the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts." --The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis

Sun Oct 18, 2009 6:32 am
Buggy says...

Foxfire, I'd be willing to let Schera puppet Jacob if you want. I figure if Marisol tries to start a friendship with him or something else, it'll add some interesting tension. What say you?

An existential crisis a day keeps the writer's block away <3
— LadyBug