z

Young Writers Society

The Court

373 Reviews

Reviews: 373
Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:52 pm
Kamas says...

Tiger has a good idea unless someone wants to sacrifice their character, the Rogue and Gryk were easy decisions but the other characters are very developed. It could work if we killed one of the Loyals but I don't wanna force you guys to do that. Otherwise we can have the Loyals badly injured thats why they can't interfere with the Rogue's death.

You're choice, if you are willing to sacrifice you're character at the end of the story then fine, PM me, but you aren't forced too.

Otherwise, don't worry about it too much, it is still a long way to go before we reach this event.

:)
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

373 Reviews

Sat Oct 31, 2009 5:27 pm
Kamas says...

Actually, seeing how things are working out the Climax of the story (the Rogue's death) is gonna be soon enough. make your desicion, you absolutely are not forced to have your character die, if you choose to do so and you have 2 characters then fine, you can focus on the other character. For example, we could have Kayla or Lorraine die becuasse both of you have another character that you can focus on. If you only have one character, and you don't mind sacrificing them then you can write in the views of another character :) Or you can help me close off the story with your ideas.

Some Ideas: (If it involves your character I'll PM you more about it)

To give Maria more motivation to throw herself in harm's way for Krissy, Daniel should propose to her maybe a day before the fight :) Oolala.

I wrote up the post to what would happen after Maria got stabbed. I'd have Krissy see the Rogue about to stab Maria / kill her. She throws her dagger into his heart but at the same time Grayson throws a dagger into the back of his head :twisted: She sees that grayson is the only one who could of thrown it, Jas sees everything while she's fighting with a sword or something, runs over screaming/shouting at Grayson. Daniel throws a club at her head and ya. (the poor girl keeps getting hit in the head) Grayson carries Maria to the healers etc etc.

I thinking having Grayson being the new Rogue (the person who kills him has to take his spot) would be nice, Krissy wouldn't want to be that position, she'd probably go back to live in the cottage with Daniel or something, or move into the city.

Tell me what you think.
"Nothing is permanent in this wicked world - not even our troubles." ~ Charles Chaplin

#tnt

373 Reviews

Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:00 pm
Kamas says...

Word count: 45473 characters.

Woohoo :)

#tnt

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:15 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Hm...sure. ^_^
Grayson might not be too happy about it at first, but he'll grow to like it...maybe...lol.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

373 Reviews

Sun Nov 01, 2009 10:30 pm
Kamas says...

I'm thinking he'd be most suitable for the job/ he'd be motivated to make a change for the better in the city. He can be sick of all the blood and killing and he knows if he leaves the position empty people will scramble kill lots etc to get the throne. I think that would be his reasoning

#tnt

373 Reviews

Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:16 am
Kamas says...

Can one of the people involved in the counterfeiters subplot ask the man if they anything to do with the Birds slaughter. Can he say something like "I don't know, they never trusted me anyways but I heard nothing about it whatsoever." Just to have the Loyals scramble/be a little more confused so we can have a big bash when we get to the Rogue's death.

Magnus: Had a cool idea. Before the Rogue dies Krissy and Jas should fight, since Krissy was hoping Jas was dead and Jas will be wanting revenge it could make for an interesting match up/ exchange of dialogue. Also that way Krissy could hurt Jas so that she couldn't get to the Rogue to defend him. It would make things clearer and more seamless no? Tell me what you think.

#tnt

180 Reviews

Reviews: 180
Mon Nov 02, 2009 2:38 am
pudin.junidf says...

lol. I like it, Daniel proposing, sweet.
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

93 Reviews

Reviews: 93
Mon Nov 09, 2009 9:57 pm
MagnusBane says...

Sure, Jas can fight Krissy.

Hit in the head? Again? Man, poor Jas just gets one concussion after another in this story. :)
“Don't tell me the moon is shining; show me the glint of light on broken glass.” Anton Chekhov

373 Reviews

Mon Nov 09, 2009 11:43 pm
Kamas says...

She'll be in intensive care, head trauma center when we're done with her. Nah. Glad you agree.

#tnt

180 Reviews

Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:01 am
pudin.junidf says...

Question will Maria, again, try to kill poor Lorraine?
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

100 Reviews

Reviews: 100
Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:12 am
gsppcrocks10 says...

Maria is staying as far from the Loyals as she possibly can. They're Grayson's friends, and she still cares about him. If one of them confronts her though... well, we'll have to see.
Just another quack spouting psychobabble.

"If I win, I'm a prodigy. If I lose, then I'm mad. That's the way history is written."

180 Reviews

Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:11 am
pudin.junidf says...

This is going so well. So since Lorraine is in jured and Daniel halped her, I was thinking if... one of Krissy's friend or Krissy herself would say what she thinks of that. Because instead of worryng abut Maria, well he is, but he worried about his sister.
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

373 Reviews

Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:17 am
Kamas says...

This is amazing guys! <3

Really really good.

Now I'm gonna edit this scene intensively to make it the very best that it can be.
Pudin I hope you don't mind I'm have Daniel throw something to knock the dagger out of the Rouge's hand inside of barging into him.

#tnt

180 Reviews

Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:19 am
pudin.junidf says...

Sure, Kamy don't worry.
Les sanglots longs
Des violons
De l'autonne
Blessent mon coeur
D'une langueur
Monotone.

Verlaine

373 Reviews

Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:24 am
Kamas says...

<3 So good Dx

I don't want it to endddd.

Now what should happen next!

I want Grayson to carry MAria off to a healer, Daniel do something with his sister (depending if she dies of not)
Have Krissy guarding the throne cause word spreads fast. Have some silly person challenge her cause she's a girl and unfit to be Rogue. then she woops their bottom to next year.

#tnt

Lily you are my fig father
— Elliebanana