z

Young Writers Society

The Ecstasy of Gold: A Mercenary Tale discussion.

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:46 pm
Incognito says...

Indeed so.
Okay, I will see what I can do from here, but my character's opinion is not very wanted. We will need somebody else to back up her opinion. I will check in with the actual storybook after this and see what has happened if anything after my last post. If nothing has happened, I will most likely edit it.

~Incognito
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:23 pm
Incognito says...

Okay, I have tried to do what I can Griff.

What we need to do is send somebody with Aaron to the hospital so that we can meet up with Griff's character. I am willing to do so if you guys want to because I got nothign else really but to sit around making smart comments because my character is tied to a tree.

Secondly, I need to know if my character is going to be realeased from the tree temporarily. I want to know if I can fight or not, and wear her weapons are hidden. Then also the reason for if she does get untied, what for? Would it be for fighting, or my other thought about bringing Griff in. What we could do is just keep her tied there, somebody else go retrieve Griff's character, and bring Tex's character to life, and the battle could be quelled easily enough.

Just trying to figure some things out. Any input would be excellent.

~Incognito
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

17 Reviews

Reviews: 17
Mon Oct 12, 2009 11:03 pm
FinalFreedom says...

Okay, sorry about not posting guys. Thanksgiving weekend here in Canada, so I'm unable to spend much time on the net. Not even enough time right now. I'll post later on tonight
Anti-Peta.

"In Vabbi , I was ambushed by six of them! They wielded blunt wooden sticks and were hissing at me about overdue fines... Bandits? Oh, no. These were library envoys."

-- Vael/Nathanael, Guild Wars: Eye of the North

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:02 am
ridersofdamar says...

My guy is a fast scout, so it would make sense if I took her to the medic.
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Sometimes I'm terrified of my heart; of its constant hunger for whatever it is it wants. The way it stops and starts.
— Poe