z

Young Writers Society

Secret Identity DT

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:37 pm
ridersofdamar says...

I'll let the regular gang have some time. i'll just show up at the next meeting
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

197 Reviews

Reviews: 197
Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:40 pm
View Likes
Jetpack says...

Sorry, I missed some of this. I would've worked you in. Never mind. I think Summer's ill, so it's going to be quite hard to have Mistique react to anything that happened in the fire, even though she got involved. Maybe we should just ignore that post until she feels better. :)

Anyway, we have to go get Hannah from the front right now. In blackened clothes and what not. I'd love a "ZOMGYOUSHAPESHIFT" scene with her, but that's just me xD. As for the Java getting threatened by Marrow, maybe Java sees Marrow round the front and Marrow does something like make a gun with his fingers and point them at Java? You know what I mean. An indirect threat. Sound okay? No matter if you've already got other ideas by the time I've posted here.

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Thu Oct 15, 2009 6:52 pm
AquaMarine says...

A "ZOMGYOUSHAPESHIFT" sounds awesome to me! As does the indirect thing. Or perhaps he could threaten Hannah? But then again, maybe that's bringing her into the story too much. Whatever xD.
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

197 Reviews

Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:03 pm
Jetpack says...

Maybe not threaten Hannah, because then you'd have to follow up. A "ZOMGYOUSHAPESHIFT" (I'm loving this term) would basically sideline her for a bit. You think?

436 Reviews

Reviews: 436
Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:09 pm
AquaMarine says...

xD Yeah, cool. And she's actually going to say "ZOMGYOUSHAPESHIFT" now! :D
"It is curious how often you humans manage to obtain that which you do not want."

-Spock.

Click if you love cookies

197 Reviews

Thu Oct 15, 2009 7:15 pm
Jetpack says...

xDD I look forward to that post.

i got called an enigma once so now i purposefully act obtuse
— chikara