z

Young Writers Society

In the Absence of Luck DT

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Sun Aug 23, 2009 3:57 pm
phantom of the potter says...

Here's where you put all of our discussion! I will post with some more info in a minute.
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Wed Aug 26, 2009 11:41 pm
phantom of the potter says...

Alright, everyone! Gather round and read this profile! You will be seeing this dear fellow in the next few posts.

Name: Christopher Cole

Appearance: http://setokakashiluver.deviantart.com/art/Anime-Middle-aged-Man-80058424

Position in Rehabilitation: He really doesn't work for the Center. He works for the people who fund the Center. In other words, the government. He inspects where the government budget is being spent, and deems whether it is worthy of the money.

Personality: Cold, calculating, merciless. He is ruthless and practical. He thinks convicts are dirt, and does not believe in the Center at all, although he will hide that fact at first. He is very judgemental and harsh. Toward normal people, he is as polite as he needs to be, but everyone suspects something nasty about him. It is simply hard to put a finger on why. He is arrogent, and tends to interrupt people a lot. A very close-minded fellow.

History: Cole grew up in a horrible neighborhood, and he knew quite a few convict-to-be. He reported many of them to the police, but never until he had had his own time with the convict-to-be. He's brilliant, but a bit crazy. He would torment the convicts mentally before turning them in. He would drop just enough hints to let them know that he was on to them, but would never let them know just how much he knew. As he grew up, he rose higher and higher in the military until he was contacted directly from the head of the government to get his present job.

Other: He is Cole. Nothing more, nothing less. No one calls him by his first name. You may try, but you will fail. He is not up for love.

As I said, he will be coming soon... :twisted:
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

Reviews: 2
Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:45 pm
Buggy says...

Yaaaaaaaay Cole and I was here for the record
"Indeed the safest road to Hell is the gradual one-- the gentle slope, soft underfoot, without sudden turnings, without milestones, without signposts." --The Screwtape Letters by C. S. Lewis

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Fri Aug 28, 2009 10:03 pm
Ellyphant says...

I found the storybooks! Sorry guys thoings have been hectic this week.
You're more than wonderful
More than amazing
The irreplaceable
Love of my life
You're so incredible
In these arms tonight
The irreplaceable
Love of my life

-Love of My Life, Brian McKnight.

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Fri Sep 11, 2009 12:06 am