Young Writers Society

Heroes

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun May 03, 2009 10:18 pm
View Likes
Bloo says...

Okay first order of business.

One: Where are we starting in during the heroes story?

Now for those who do not watch heroes, here are each volume, and what we would do in it.

Vol 1: You all just discover your power. You find a company that wants to keep you held down, and a secret. You rebel against them, or work for them.

Vol 2: This one is more about separate adventures, and more along the lines of character development. But over all, having some nasty thing happen, and trying to take down the company, still.

Vol 3: this one is really about taking down the company, still. But with a new company coming into play. And a formula (it has to be here) to give powers.

Vol 4: Here is the powers have gone public. You have a brand new company, replacing the taken down others. You have to deal with the full power of the US government.

Vol 5: We make it up as we go really. has not come out yet.

And two. We need to decide weather

A: We are on a side adventure that never crosses with the real one. But the real one is mentioned.

B: There is not show plot. And we are following, loosely, their plot.

C: We follow the show plot, and cross with the real ones.

Now feel free to make any add ones for this. These are not the only options, just the ones off my head at the moment.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sun May 03, 2009 10:37 pm
Threnody says...

Okay so one, I feel stupid asking this, but what's Cloral? It sounds familiar but I can't put my finger on it.

And two, I vote for the beginning, because it's always good to start there.

Peace, Love and Sugar Packets~
Forever Threnody
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Sun May 03, 2009 10:44 pm
jok101 says...

I vote begining too

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun May 03, 2009 10:44 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

I agree with Forever. I vote for the begining. (:
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sun May 03, 2009 11:04 pm
In_the_Moonlight says...

Okay, um I disagree with starting at the beginning but only because I only started watching the show at Season four, an mainly I love what I've seen. So I vote the beginning of season four storyline and I think we should follow the shows storyline with twists of our own. :D
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life

39 Reviews

Sun May 03, 2009 11:11 pm
Bloo says...

My vote is for. I don't care. Either way is good with me.

And Forever. Cloral is a place in a book series called Pendragon. It is shown in the second book, and awesome. It is covered in water, and a tropical paradise. Ever one lives on over sized floating cities. There is only one small island, that holds a single city.

Oh and best of all. They are super advanced with water. They have things you out on your head, and forms fit your head. It lets you breathe, and talk under water. They have boats that you can turn into a submarine, and doubles as an awesome jet ski. Small little things that are like under water jet packs, and they move really fast. And tons of games you play under water.

And best of all, Vo Spader is their Traveler!

But you probably know it cause it sounds like coral.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Sun May 03, 2009 11:13 pm
Threnody says...

Ah, I've never read that series, so naturally, I wouldn't know. Cool.

Like my new signature? :D

Peace, Love and Sugar Packets~
Forever Threnody
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

114 Reviews

Reviews: 114
Sun May 03, 2009 11:19 pm
RoryLegend says...

I vote for begining cause I have never seen Heroes so yeah.

Cool beans.
All you need is 20 seconds of insane courage, and I promise you something great will come of it.

-Benjamin Mee

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Mon May 04, 2009 12:04 am
.:Echelon:. says...

Beginning please ^^
Every rose has it's thorn..
Just like every night has it's dawn.

I've matured a lot and I realised it was time to come back.. for good!

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Mon May 04, 2009 12:15 am
Maybe says...

I don't really care where we start, but I suppose the beginning is as good a place as any. And In_the_Moonlight, if we start at the beginning, we'll eventually get to season four while allowing others who haven't seen the show gather what's going on and get a feel for what's going on.
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

39 Reviews

Mon May 04, 2009 12:34 am
Bloo says...

And now it is decided.

The majority rules. (I go with the beginning)

So now we decide on what plane are we in. The ABC ones.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Mon May 04, 2009 12:49 am
In_the_Moonlight says...

Oh darn I'm overruled..... :( ....anyhoo :) As for the ABC options, I think we should somewhat follow the story line while adding our own twists. I'm not sure if that was one of the options described.
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon May 04, 2009 1:09 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

I go with B. I mean I love the show and all, but I think this should be our own little thing. (:
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Mon May 04, 2009 9:53 am
jok101 says...

I say we shouldn't follow the show at all make up are own storyline still with company but you know if it's entwined with show plot it's gonna all be about the other heroes if you know what I mean.

In the moonlight if you like season fou you should see the others their much better and don't have a stupid ending. Season three is rubish though.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Mon May 04, 2009 11:21 am
Billy says...

I agree, we need our own storyline. And that probably means we should have something other than the exploding man and all the virus and everything else.
He had decided to live forever or die in the attempt. - Yossarian, Catch-22

Wide-eyed stupid.

If you're gonna rule the world, you've gotta get up early! - Joel S. Dickens

If all pulled in one direction, the world would keel over.
— Yiddish proverb