z

Young Writers Society

The all out status war DT

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:04 am
lizzifer says...

ideas..for plot? I guess..
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

6 Reviews

Reviews: 6
Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:09 am
Blank says...

Heeey. Its going to be cool to have this. I think... I dunno. Just an idea I thought might make things fun. To be completely honest... I'd like to start working on character sketches and turning this into a mini-graphic novel or something. I think we've made gold out of something that would have otherwise died if it weren't for some dedicated writers.

Just like to say that HOOOLY crap, John. You threw us into the beginnings of a pretty dark story.

I'd like to see more progress with the band people! You guys need a really good introduction. Maybe you can play at the dance or something? That might get you involved a little more. I'm sorry that I haven't done more to bring you all in.

How's everybody liking it so far?

Anyway, keep up the posts. Remember that the most plot progressing posts are the most interesting and don't be afraid to take control of anyone's character to put something amazing in the story! I trust you all to act my character out accordingly so don't be shy.

Have fun and keep writing!

P.S. Oh and Ech... there has been like three or four murders! How is there nothing on the news thats interesting besides the dance!!?? Lol!

15 Reviews

Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:36 am
lizzifer says...

hahahah if you turn this into a graphic novel you have to LINK much?!?

Okay that is besides the point... honestly (since we are being honest...) I never thought this would go so far! or have such an interesting plot! *i love you ALL* hmm what to say.. what to say.... all I have!

yes such a dark plot we have upon us now...

*love fest!*

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:59 am
Johnathan_Darc says...

Hey, you Goths should bring back that speaker machine. We've already established that the Goths are going to sabotage the Peace Makers meeting and it'd be a good way to integrate something we already have.

Oh, and my thoughts on the story book. I enjoy it a lot! Thanks Blank. We should keep moving forward and get some more crazy ideas from all of you.

Rock on.

Reviews: 1
Sun Apr 26, 2009 5:32 pm
3hundred1 says...

yeah i saw some potential for awesomeness in this little plot so I joined up. its the only story book that seemed interesting to me at the time.

remember: Lombardi will OWN you all. MUAHAHAHA!

or at least try and fail like any other story villain. =(

15 Reviews

Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:30 am
lizzifer says...

PEOPLE~~!!! WRITER PEOPLE! YEAH YOU!

okay first of all..

shall the peace makers club be like an organization?

or the original club idea but turned ball?

and what are the evil people going to do at the ball?

like actually kill people? or just a few bombs here and there?

or just info gathering??

6 Reviews

Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:10 am
Blank says...

I always assumed that the peace makers meeting was just the beginning and a 'soon-to-be' and that the dance was a separate entity.

I have no idea what ya'll are going to do at the dance. I just wish someone would get me out of the closet. (Just kidding. No worries. I have an idea if Lombardi doesn't want to pick that part up.)
Coffee!coffeecoffeecoffeecoffee

Random avatar

Reviews: 0
Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:17 am
Johnathan_Darc says...

shall the peace makers club be like an organization?

Yeah, I kinda of am think of it as a resistance

or the original club idea but turned ball?

The dance should be held by the peace keepers but not be put of their agenda.

and what are the evil people going to do at the ball?

I don't know yet, that is 3hundred1's department.

like actually kill people? or just a few bombs here and there?

What bombs!!!!!!!!1!!!

or just info gathering??

I think so.

So, heres an outline of what we (Blank, Watcher, and myself) were thinking for the story.

These are the blanks we need help filling out...

Inner Council: Established by Lizzifer.

Watcher: Established by Watcher.

Peace Keepers Meeting: Established by Lizzifer.

Griffen: Established by Lizzifer

The Cotton Ball: Established by Blank.

The Mystery Speaker Machine: Established by Skull3670. Built by Mak.

Outside Trayton?

these are the ones we kinda figured out...

Flash Drive with Privy Info: Established by Johnathan. Scarlet and Styler were hired by Lombardi to snatch the information. They contacted a defector and met with him secretly to get the flash. Without looking at it, they parted, Scarlet checked it out, found out how much it was worth and went directly to Lombardi to broker a new deal. Styler was actually hired by Agresta to keep tab on Scarlet, when he found out of her betrayal, he accepted the job to assassinate her. Shaun Decamelo entered Scarlets house where he found the flash and checked it out.

The flash drive contains a detailed synopsis of the social experiment (AX27EU9 Council experiment A 27) being conducted on the patrons of Trayton. It all started on Jan 31 1976 where two test groups were to be put together and brain washed into believing there to be a war. Test group A was picked for athletic prowess (the beginning of the Coloured Nations) and test group B was picked for artistic (the beginning of the Goth nation.

15 Reviews

Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:18 am
lizzifer says...

okay so just checking.. yay for the ball!

of course would you like Skyler and Maria/Sam to confront each other during the ball and speak of the whole scarlett deal?

6 Reviews

Wed Apr 29, 2009 1:24 am
Blank says...

That could make for a cool scene.

Wed Apr 29, 2009 5:09 am
3hundred1 says...

well now im trying to figure out why exactly i wanted the flash drive for this dance. i obviously know what its worth. i guess i have a few ideas what i could do but maybe we should throw something that would make sense on that flash drive?

we need more goths who are actually goths as opposed to dudes working for themselves while siding with the goths. cause now i employ all the goths we have.

Hhahahahahahah.

i am a mastermind.
It is a very sad thing that nowadays there is so little useless information.
- Oscar Wilde

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:19 pm
Skull3670 says...

The speaker machine (called ULAS) is for the dance. Mac built it to be used by the Goths to gain a big advantage over the Colours by taking them down at the dance where they think that the Peacekeepers will keep them safe.

Also who did kill Scarlett? I forgot and Lombardi has got me hunting them.
I have looked into the eye of the storm and stared it down. I am an adrenaline junky and i know no fear.

6 Reviews

Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:47 pm
Blank says...

That'd be me, Skull. Looks like we're going to get to have that gun fight eventually after all.

Holy crap, this dance is going to end in tears. Or at least a lot of blood and bodies. Oh, and I like Johns addition as the Goth Queen. Nice work, dude.

6 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:58 am
View Likes
Blank says...

Haha. I like how Andy and Styler both look each other over and give a silent appraisal.

Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:48 am
3hundred1 says...

wow. such romance. who knew ya'll were such a bunch of saps. jk.

hey is kobain going to post again or what? should we just continue without him?
It is a very sad thing that nowadays there is so little useless information.
- Oscar Wilde

You are strong enough to conquer this day and the rest of your life.
— Tuckster