z

Young Writers Society

Black Masquerade DT

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:15 am
Threnody says...

So, yes, discuss away.
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

104 Reviews

Reviews: 104
Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:45 pm
Storm_Bringer says...

I got a question.

WhiteTiger: Maddy is the daughter of the Duke's brother. Does that mean your Avelle's cousin? Because Avelle is the Duke's daughter... Or is it a different Duke?
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
~~~
Need a review?
One Stormy Review Coming Right Up!

104 Reviews

Thu Apr 23, 2009 7:32 pm
Storm_Bringer says...

How are we all going to meet???
Are we going to meet separately with each person or meet everyone together at one time?
"You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams."
~~~
Need a review?

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Thu Apr 23, 2009 8:00 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Yes, I'm her cousin. I didn't know that you were the daughter of the Duke, but if you son't mind, neither do I. (:

~Tiger
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

324 Reviews

Reviews: 324
Thu Apr 23, 2009 9:23 pm
Threnody says...

I'm sure we all have enough creativity to pull all twelve characters together. What do you say?
“One sees clearly only with the heart. Anything essential is invisible to the eyes”
~ The Little Prince~

104 Reviews

Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:03 am
Storm_Bringer says...

Okay then, Tiger. We are cousins. :D

Forever: Okay-dokey. :P
~~~
Need a review?

42 Reviews

Reviews: 42
Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:53 am
ridersofdamar says...

well maddie and me know about each other, so its up to you guys and then kaboom.
Words - so innocent and powerless as they are, as standing in a dictionary, how potent for good and evil they become in the hands of one who knows how to combine them. ~Nathaniel Hawthorne

104 Reviews

Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:39 am
Storm_Bringer says...

*laughs*

Has any of you noticed that almost all of our characters seem to drink punch? It is always at the end of the post. It's so funny. ^^

Okay so, Tristan and Maddie know about each others powers and Johanna and Felicity. Avelle will tell Maddie since thy are close cousins, Abby too. Since they are kind of friends. I suppose John too. But how is everyone going to meet? Felicity and Johanna seem to be a bit by themselves... Perhaps at dinner? We will all sit together at the same table or something...
~~~
Need a review?

15 Reviews

Reviews: 15
Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:49 pm
lizzifer says...

YEAH!!!! you know... like they had to sit at one table reserved for the "young adults" or SOMETHING

YAY!!!!!!
The one who smiles the most has something to hide.

..i'm lonely...message me..some how add me on your social networking site (unless you are some creepy weirdo who stalks girls for their organ harvesting company..i personally like them inside of me thankyou :) )

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Fri Apr 24, 2009 4:05 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

Yeah, well I made a distraction so that Johanna could meet John. I have talked to jok and we arranged that Johanna will like John, but he'll make it hard for her. I guess she'll tell him. Eventually. And as for the others, Felicity already knows, and Johanna doesn't know anyone else. Please, make use of her.
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

104 Reviews

Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:34 pm
Storm_Bringer says...

Hey is this okay with you guys? Does it mess up your plan?

So, Avelle and John will talk about there powers in a separate room. Maddie wants to talk to Avelle so Triston comes along. Abby joins them because she is looking for Avelle. They all hear John and Avelle talk about there powers and decide to dwell on it during dinner. Then they all talk about there own powers. Felicity and Johanna can join them because there mothers let them sit with there own aged people. Then Johnna can meet John and talk about their powers. Then everybody else can come sit with them. Is that okay???

Oh, and another question for Tiger: You have a dead brother... Avelle has a dead brother... Their family has an awful curse. :D

Edit: We already worked out the "dead brother thing" Sorry about that...
Last edited by Storm_Bringer on Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~~~
Need a review?

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Fri Apr 24, 2009 8:39 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Oh! I didn't know. Sorry...do you want me to change it?

By the way...I'm fine with the idea. (:
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:05 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

Me too. Let's get on to it!
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

104 Reviews

Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:08 pm
Storm_Bringer says...

Okay, but jok has to explain his power first, because I'm not sure how his works. Then the other people can come in okay?

Edit: Well, I made my post. Is it fine with everybody? Sorry I had to put Abby in two different places...
~~~
Need a review?

47 Reviews

Reviews: 47
Mon Apr 27, 2009 11:08 pm
imapoemperson says...

Where should I come in? I got a little bit behind.
"We played Pin the Tail on the Reason My Life Feels So Insufficient, and nobody won." -Megan Moriarty

A snowball in the face is surely the perfect beginning to a lasting friendship.
— Markus Zusak, The Book Thief