z

Young Writers Society

The battle for freedom

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:59 pm
Bloo says...

sure www
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

43 Reviews

Reviews: 43
Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:25 am
chinchillagirl_34 says...

Wow this story is getting intense :D there are just a little things I'm confused about :oops: ~

(Wow big surprise I'm confused)

1) Tiger why was Jason and Alex glaring at each other? :?

2) are The.Dreamwalker and Firestalker still in? :?

Oh and anyone can claim Cappy. (figured I should say that, since every one else is)
"Why don't we let Peeta claim it, since he died today?"-Finnick (Catching Fire)

"We may be friends and all, but if were being chased by crazy flesh eating zombies. I won't lie. . .I'll trip you."~ Me after watching the hills have eyes.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Mon Apr 27, 2009 6:40 am
jok101 says...

Can Jason claim Cappy then.

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:10 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Because Jok bascially said Alex attcked Jason....I think I got confused. Oops...
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

43 Reviews

Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:01 am

Sure Jok 8)

Tiger~ I think he meant that the bull flung Alex and he crashed into Jason. It's okay thou I thought that at first to. :wink:

"We may be friends and all, but if were being chased by crazy flesh eating zombies. I won't lie. . .I'll trip you."~ Me after watching the hills have eyes.

54 Reviews

Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:13 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Ah. Thanks (:

~Nicole
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:29 pm
Skull3670 says...

Hey can Mikael claim April?
Also i was think that this power build up would continue until eventually BLAM but thankfuly no one would be hurt as someone would notice the odd energy discharge and have Jason move me away before.
I have looked into the eye of the storm and stared it down. I am an adrenaline junky and i know no fear.

54 Reviews

Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:34 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Sure. Mikael can claim April.

Oh and what do you mean about the power build up? Could you explain a little more? (:

~Nicole

43 Reviews

Fri May 01, 2009 12:50 am

Hey sorry guys that my post was so random. I didn't know what to put, and felt like posting! :D

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun May 03, 2009 2:08 am
Bloo says...

Okay here are some games Zeke might play. I'll let you people decide the two competitive two on two ones. Before I start though, I did not make these up, they all come from the Pendragon series by D.J MacHale.

Tato: This game is played with two players. These two stand on a circular structure, raised height into the air. Each player starts with a metal club, and the object is to get the other to fall off the platform. But there is more. Around the platform are small domes. The domes contain extra weapons. But they come with a risk to get them, because with each one you break, the more unstable the platform becomes.

Mountain Maze: This game is played in a large and high room. Around the room are high mini mountains. On top of the mountains are six buttons, three in one color, three in another. The object is to climb three different mountains, and hit you color button. First one to get them all win. Not that easy though. As you climb higher and higher, silver Frisbee, with sharp deadly edges, fly around, you must dodge these. Also the floor of the room moves around. Opening up holes, moving you around.

X-treme capture the flag: This game is played in a forest. Scattered around it are six flags, three one color, the other three another. The object is to find them all before your opponent does. But around it are also Tazer guns, that paralyze you, and trained animals that attack.

B-Brawl: The two people play on a ground level platform. On them they wear five spikes. Two on their arms, two on their legs and one on the top of their head. They both wield a wooden staff. To win the game they must knock spikes off the opponent, and also collect them all, then place them around a pedestal, when they are all placed they let out a golden tooth necklace. They must run this to the other pedestal from there.
Both people though are allowed to take the spikes back, and place them back on the amour. And when the necklace is revealed, take it, and place it back on the same pedestal to win.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

43 Reviews

Sun May 03, 2009 7:12 am

Boltage- I think it should be between Tato, or Mountain Maze. They sound kind of brutal. . .hope you have a good time describing zeke fight scene. :D

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sun May 03, 2009 4:54 pm
Skull3670 says...

Well we are supposedly hugely powerful so on this planet i gain power much faster than on Earth. This is the huge power thing that has affected my appearance, shocked April, etc. Its also why I keep ignoing April when she says to give power sparingly.
I have looked into the eye of the storm and stared it down. I am an adrenaline junky and i know no fear.

54 Reviews

Sun May 03, 2009 6:13 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Oh. That's what I thought you meant. Alright. (:

Oh and Bolt...I would go with Mountain Maze...definetly my favorite.

356 Reviews

Reviews: 356
Sun May 03, 2009 7:32 pm
*writewatiwant* says...

So, are they all going in the games?
Piglet: How do you spell love?
Pooh: You don't spell it. You feel it.

The Buddy System Check us out!

54 Reviews

Sun May 03, 2009 8:37 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

No I thought Zeke was going to be in the games. I'm confused. So are our character's supposed to go on a like 'rescue mission' type thing? I'm not sure. There was something up in the sky like a big television or something. Mikael had saw Zeke in the mountains. I don't know. ):

~Nicole

If I loved you less, I might be able to talk about it more.
— Jane Austen