z

Young Writers Society

The battle for freedom

54 Reviews

Reviews: 54
Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:33 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Okay, if their is any questions or suggestions, just tell me here.
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

~A Very Potter Musical - Dumbledore

54 Reviews

Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:40 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Okay when we start I didn't know if you wanted to start on Earth or on the other world they're transported to?

Second, if anyone wants a second character to be in the other world thats fine. You can either be a freind or an enemy of the group.

Last, a plot idea I had was for the group to have been split up due to the transportation. So first they have to find each other. If that happens then we'll need to see who will be in what group.

Tell me what you think and give any ideas that you have. Can't wait!!!

~Tiger
Hermione, shut your ungodly, lopsided mouth and quit interrupting! 20 points from Gryffindor. You know, for the brightest witch of your age you can sure be a dumba** sometimes. *smiles* 10 points to Dumbledore!

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:54 am
View Likes
Dreamwalker says...

I think we should start off on earth. It will give us all time to get in some added character developement and all get used to eachothers characters before we jump into the storyline, if thats alright with you :)
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

54 Reviews

Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:18 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

That's a good point. I hadn't thought of that Dream. I was actually thinking we should be on Earth first when I wrote it, but good point. Thanks (:

~Tiger

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:19 am
Bloo says...

Yeah I agree with the above
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

54 Reviews

Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:31 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Alright! I think (unless someone comes along and disagrees giving a goos reason to start in the other world) we'll go with that. Anyone have any plot ideas? Any ideas at all? All are welcome (:

~Tiger

39 Reviews

Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:33 am
Bloo says...

Maybe they could have Midterms or something.

So they could all be in a study group together, so everyone would be together.

Yeah not that great, but I'm sleepy.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

54 Reviews

Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:36 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

I think it's a good idea. When others comment we'll see what else to put with it. (:

~Tiger

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:51 am
jok101 says...

You could say that all the friends got a message or something that told them to be their so later on in the story they start to wonder if their some one pulling the strings behind the scenes. What about that?

54 Reviews

Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:20 am
WhiteTiger93 says...

Interesting. Like their's a character who wants them dead from the other world? Maybe he has the mirror? Maybe it's a grude that formed long ago when their ancestors were banished? Nice, Jok. Let's see what the others think.

~Tiger

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Mon Apr 20, 2009 12:46 pm
View Likes
jok101 says...

oh and also since Jason teleportation powers I was thinking they'll probably blame him at first. I'm itching to post so I'm going to but nothing magor to the story.

54 Reviews

Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:15 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Okay. Well it dosen't really matter until we get to the other world. Though, I'll think we'll be through with all this by then. (:

39 Reviews

Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:38 pm
Bloo says...

I like joks idea.

54 Reviews

Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:17 pm
WhiteTiger93 says...

Thanks Bolt. Me too. I think we'll go with that, when the time comes. (:

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:14 pm
In_the_Moonlight says...

i like all of the ideas. So are we starting? :D
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life

Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace