z

Young Writers Society

Cut & Paste Discussion Thread

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:11 pm
Bloo says...

I guess the ones who have not posted yet can stay.

But if it turns out Jesse doesn't help the escape, then we can still go on.

David can escape, and then release the others, then the plan goes the same.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

39 Reviews

Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:37 pm
moon jumper says...

Once we get into the city Red will have a red pixie cut and brown eyes.

I'm going to post as soon as I finish reading the posts...

MJ
Writing once a day keeps the voices away, and I've created a blog all about it: Daily Dose.
...and I'm now trying to create a user group based on the idea! Tell me if you're interested!

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Thu Apr 09, 2009 11:40 pm
Incognito says...

Jesse doesn't need to escape anymore, but if you guys end up back in your cells, she can do a check up on blood pressure or something, and maybe they can talk. ;)

I decided I should get kittykat's character in the plot. Rello is against Partials, so this is going to be tricky. But it can work. I have a plan.

I also believe that Jesse could be the bridge between both of the plans. She can connect them, so that the force could be more powerful or rivalry would start.

~Incognito
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

39 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:03 am
Bloo says...

Okay Then the when caught in the act could still be there, so the other group gets stuck, runs away Fro
the guards and find my group,and then they escape toghther

But then the guards. Could chase them to the city and they split up into smaller groupsof two or three,a so they can't fight right away

Sorry if there are tons upon tons of mistakes on her. But I'm righting on my itouch
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

29 Reviews

Reviews: 29
Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:26 am
jok101 says...

On your Itouch me too some of my longest post have been on my itouch like the post I just did. Yeah I know it was random but hey I needed to write about something

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:29 am
Musicaloo7311 says...

boltageman wrote:Okay Then the when caught in the act could still be there, so the other group gets stuck, runs away Fro

That sounds good.

But then the guards. Could chase them to the city and they split up into smaller groupsof two or three,a so they can't fight right away
So does that.

I like where this plot is going, but perhaps someone can right it out clearly once we have it defined so everyone can see it easily?

I'll let you guys know if I think of any ideas.

Oh, and when Cam gets to the city, she's going to have to have some type of denture teeth thing, because her teeth are really pointy. She'll wear contacts to make her eyes look muddy brown, and keep her black hair and her pale skin.
Click-ity click! Reviews here. :)
The Completely Evil Plan.

"You treat me badly; I love you madly."
Formerly known as music_lover_7311.

39 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:30 am
Bloo says...

Well that explains the drastic lack of commas.

When ever I use my touch, I have to go slow, because I have to remember, space, coma, period, other stuff.

Also how often do you use your touch, because if often, that explains so much.

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:40 am
Dreamwalker says...

Can someone help enter my character in? I seem to have missed the start so my character is long past being injected in there right away. Philip is a shy character so I dont know quite how to add him.. oh this storybook is stressful. I come back like two days later and theres five pages.. I cant keep up. Also if anyone could summarize what has already occured the please please, i would ask that you help me out. I just dont want to read about 5 pages of this discussion and then five pages of posts... that takes up a terribly long time in which I just dont want to spend.. sorry.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

39 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:56 am
Bloo says...

Dremawalker, if okay with you I can have David break your guy out when they escape, he is a partial if I'm correct.

And so far not much has happened.

My guy tried to escape, there was an incident with Red in the hall.

The two escape group began to plot, John tried to escape, and failed

Jesse is currently treating a fake injured Whitney (right, I forget which of the two went there)

David took the role of a guard, and is going to have a break out later in the storybook day.

And everyone else should be in the gym, if not said otherwise.

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:38 am
Dreamwalker says...

That would be awesome! Thanks boltageman :)

So Yah, maybe I'll just introduce my character as he's in his cell or something. Maybe he has the cell next to your characters or something? He'll probably be half-transformed from being weak or something. I dunno, just the fun of it all.
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

39 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:14 am
moon jumper says...

Hey guys, Red's relayed a meeting. We're escaping at one.

I would like to post the opening of the meeting in the morning. Then someone else can add to it and then end it.

Is that okay with everyone?

MJ
Writing once a day keeps the voices away, and I've created a blog all about it: Daily Dose.
...and I'm now trying to create a user group based on the idea! Tell me if you're interested!

39 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:20 am
Bloo says...

And anyone on Red's side for this, when they post the escape, have David release Red and Cam first, then have the talk and have him release the others.

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Fri Apr 10, 2009 12:28 pm
Lauren2010 says...

So Whitney, Charlotte, and Josh...are they joining up with the others to escape? They certainly can. Whitney is attempting to recruit Jesse to let down the electricity on the fences. She can relay the messege of when (it can probably stay around oneish) the fences will be unelectrified.

Whitney will unwillingly dye her hair black and get brownish colored contacts once she escapes. She loves her white hair. Will Charlotte be sticking with Whitney and Josh after the escape? The twins will most definatly stick together. And also, is Echelon still in this storybook? I'll pm her and find out.
Got YWS?

39 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:49 pm
Bloo says...

boltageman wrote:Okay Then the when caught in the act could still be there, so the other group gets stuck, runs away Fro

well I pitched this a bit back, what do you think of this idea

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Fri Apr 10, 2009 3:12 pm
Lauren2010 says...

I like them all having to split up into smaller groups. Maybe they can all plan to meet somewhere or something. And someone could be a traitor and give away their location to the scientists or something! I don't know, just spouting off ideas haha. I do like the having to split though.

What's up with the two groups escaping? Someone let me know if they are going to work together or not.

P.S. someone who knows whats happening should post the general direction of the plot here so we are all on the same page =)
Got YWS?

Love is not an emotion. Love is a promise.
— 12th Doctor