z

Young Writers Society

Cut & Paste Discussion Thread

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Fri Apr 10, 2009 6:03 pm
Bloo says...

I just said in my pitch.

Jesse is caught when disarming the fence, and then your escape group is chased to my group, and they escape together, because David is the only one who can touch the gate when powered on.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

541 Reviews

Reviews: 541
Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:07 pm
Lauren2010 says...

My character was just talking to Jesse. I don't know if the other group had any conversations with her yet. But they could all somehow get together before the escape to coordinate plans or something.

Also, I kind of added that the fences can only be powered down one at a time and only for a minute or so. So like Jesse would power down the first, they would get over it and it would become electrified again, and then she would power down the second, they would get over and it would become electrified again. How's that work?
Got YWS?

39 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:26 pm
Bloo says...

I was just thinking she would get caught, so then she would get in trouble for trying to get them to escape.

But okay.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

39 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:34 pm
moon jumper says...

Hey just to let y'all know, I might not be able to post tonight. But I'll try.

I'm visiting my brother for Easter weekend. I'll try to get on...

Could I post the beginning of the meeting late tonight?

MJ
Writing once a day keeps the voices away, and I've created a blog all about it: Daily Dose.
...and I'm now trying to create a user group based on the idea! Tell me if you're interested!

39 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:44 pm
Bloo says...

I'm okay with that.

Remember that David is on guard there, so he will be getting in the conversation.

541 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:57 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Jesse could still get caught, she could have only powered down the first fence for them to get over. Then maybe whoever is the eel (sorry I can't remember the name!) would have to help everyone over the fence in the water. Plot twists, intrigue, obstacles =)
Got YWS?

39 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:01 pm
Bloo says...

That was the thing I said, about three times.

I was thinking they would stay separate, because no one in out group wants to trust the scientists.

And then when the two find each other, they think that Jesse betrayed them, and later on when they meet up there can be drama.

What about that?

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Fri Apr 10, 2009 10:46 pm
In_the_Moonlight says...

Will someone please pull in my character and explain to me what's going on?! :shock:
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life

39 Reviews

Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:15 pm
View Likes
Bloo says...

I'll bring Danny in during the escape.

So far we are working on that plan, because there were two different groups that assembled for it.

But right now so far David, me, Red, MJ, and Cam, Music lover, John, Jok (right), are one group.

And Whitney, Lauren, charlotte, white tiger, and I think Echelon's character, are the other, with Jesse, Incognito Temptation, maybe joining them.

So far Dream walker and Lereina are going to be brought in during the escape with my guy's team, if you want to come with us.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sat Apr 11, 2009 12:22 pm
In_the_Moonlight says...

Thanx boltageman. I don't really mind which group I'm thrown into, I just want to start posting again.
If I can impact one person, just one, with my writing before I die, then I've lived a great life

541 Reviews

Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:20 pm
Lauren2010 says...

Okay, sorry about the misunderstanding. We'll escape on our own I suppose, but you can still take advantage of the fences being down. You all did have a plan to get through without letting down the electricity anyways.
Got YWS?

39 Reviews

Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:25 pm
Bloo says...

YES!!!!!

DAVID, HE RIPS IT APPART BECAUSE HE CAN'T BE HURT BY ELECTRICITY, I SAID THAT 5 BILLION TIMES ALREADY!!!!!!!

Sorry, just get mad when I have to repeat myself so much.

And the electricity is back up, Dr. Barrick did it, and caught Jesse, so you have to use that plan to get through with out the shut down, or find our group.

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Sat Apr 11, 2009 10:29 pm
phantom of the potter says...

I just want to clarify what happened in my post - ONE of the fences if back up (That would be the first fence) the second fence is down... So whichever group is inbetween the fences, their way is clear.

39 Reviews

Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:48 am
moon jumper says...

I'm SO SORRY you guys, but my brother was on doing his homework!

Did y'all escape yet?!

SORRY!

MJ
Writing once a day keeps the voices away, and I've created a blog all about it: Daily Dose.
...and I'm now trying to create a user group based on the idea! Tell me if you're interested!

152 Reviews

Reviews: 152
Sun Apr 12, 2009 2:49 am
Musicaloo7311 says...

Okay, so we're in the city now...

What to do? Hah. Err, why don't we bring the doctors in after us, and we have this whole "hide-and-seek" thing in the village? There could be betrayals between the two forces (doctors helping the escapees, escapees helping doctors) and just bring on this big montage of trying to survive.

Let me know what you think
Click-ity click! Reviews here. :)
The Completely Evil Plan.

"You treat me badly; I love you madly."
Formerly known as music_lover_7311.

What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god -- the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
— William Shakespeare