z

Young Writers Society

}Le Château du Seul.}

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:41 am
Flux says...

You do not have to give me a whole history of 'The.Dreamwalker'. I know who the heck she is ... 'cognito. he may join, I really don't care. *Is so careless about her storybooks* Just post the profile in the DT.

And Incognito, I will let it fly ... I guess. I really don't care, again. Its just a crappy storybook that you are all making good because every member is an amazing writer.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

127 Reviews

Reviews: 127
Thu Mar 26, 2009 1:51 am
Incognito says...

Yes! My character is different than everyone else! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!
I will break the good news to Dreamwalker. ;)
And it is not crappy! It is ingenious!

We do have some pretty good writers now don't we.
'Everyone is entitled to be stupid, some just abuse the priviledge.'

489 Reviews

Reviews: 489
Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:30 am
Dreamwalker says...

Name: Walker, William Benjamin
Place of birth/ origin: Old New Orleans
Appearance: Very pale, almost ghostlike. He has white blond hair, with a beret. He's about 5'6 (aww small) http://www.tweed-jacket.com/GALLERY%20PAGE/Tweed%20Shooting%20Suit/images/2b_-Tweed-Shooting-Suit_jpg.jpg<---- Clothes http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_NgH-mlTcwHE/SWTrjfK-zTI/AAAAAAAABZg/yaIgmYpqvEY/s400/tweed+hat.jpg <----- Hat :) http://gypsyrenaissance.net/musicalmasquerade/images/tango.gif <---- Mask :D
Personality: Calm, distant. Strange, somewhat an oddity. Stays out of most conversations unless he knows the person well, and plays the piano constantly, basically more then he talks. His outlook on things is fairly meloncholy and troubled. In the rare cases he speaks, he stutters. A little bit of a philospher, and reads constantly.
History: Childhood friends with Joshua Dowde, and grew up in a lower class family. He never got close to anyone, and as an enfant was virtually silent. Never cried out, just laid there, sleeping. He met Joshua being a stable hand, and loved horses. He also loved sneaking into the masters house and play their piano when they were off on their evening endevours. The servants never spoke of it either for they loved the sound of the unused piano. His father went to war during the French Revolution, and his mother had died during childbirth. Waiting for his father to come home became a burden on his own and when he got that letter that his father was no longer coming home, he ran away from the city streets and found himself in a foreign land. Being alone, and at a young age, he found himself at work on a travellors boat to Europe, his own hopes high for a new life, a fresh start. As soon as he got into Paris his hopes were stripped away as he found himself once again homeless and on the streets. One night, when he was walking aimlessly around the city begging people for coins so he could buy even just a small ounce of food, he was suddenly embraced by a stranger which sent him off guard and he pushed away frightened. This though, had changed his life forever. He was a mutant. From then on he heard whispers in the streets of masquerades hosted by a person like him named Hiram.
Other: He's shy and doesnt like people near him, but if they get in his heart somehow, no matter the sexual preference, he is drawn to them. He likes silly puns that make him giggle and silent moments where nothing needs to be said. He's a skilled pianist and "up for love" (-.- Incog).
Suppose for a moment that the heart has two heads, that the heart has been chained and dunked in a glass booth filled with river water. The heart is monologuing about hesitation and fulfillment while behind the red brocade the heart is drowning. - R.S

106 Reviews

Thu Mar 26, 2009 7:04 pm
Flux says...

Should I make character profiles of Hester and Hiram? And should I make them canons, so they can be claimed by others? I'm not sure ... that is why I asked.

-- Oscar Wilde

127 Reviews

Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:14 pm
Incognito says...

I think you should put up character profiles of them that way, if any of us have to puppeteer them in our posts, they will know what they look like and act. I don't think that they should ultimately be controlled by you to prevent any confusion. Its up to everyone else though.

~Incognito

106 Reviews

Thu Mar 26, 2009 9:55 pm
Flux says...

You make me sound to ... selfish!

-- Oscar Wilde

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:12 am
Bella says...

*agrees with Incognito*

Just so you know, I'm leaving for Spring Break tomorrow and won't be back for about 7 days - please try to keep Annibelle at least slightly alive so I can come back? Much thanks!
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

127 Reviews

Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:37 pm
Incognito says...

Sure thng Bella. Mind can you post before you go?
Unless of course you have already posted.

~Incognito

127 Reviews

Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:02 pm
Incognito says...

Everyone, this will be needed later on in time. Trust me. The name will come up and she is a character I will be controlling, eh? LaReina?

Name:
Dowde, Constance Rose

Place of Origin:
Old New Orleans, The French Quarter

Appearance:
Her Dress
Her Mask
Ruby Necklace
Her Eyes

She is the definition of a proper lady, skinny and slender, tall and elegant. Her long cherry red hair, curls in beautiful lustrous loose curls, failing down almost to the small of her back. Her skin is fair and light, not freckled or blemished in anyways. Her beautiful golden dress clings to her, outlining her wondrous form making her most desirable.

She is medium hieght and has amazing posture. Constance always looks at people directly in the eyes, drawing them closer with her clear blue ones. Around her neck in a large ruby stone that lays there gently, complemting her hair. She is usually gloved in elbow length gloves that are gently embrodiered with gold.

Personality:
She seemed perfect in everyway, drawing people close. She seems to be the kind of person everyone likes, polite, cunning, humourous, and challenging, enticing people through her lashes. She speaks what people want to hear, and she twists peoples words without them noticing.

Yet that is only a charade. She is not truly what they see. She is coniving and brilliant, usuing everything to her advantage. She is mean and self centered, caring only for herself and no one else. Constance is strong willed and will do anything to get her own way, getting rid of everyone. Her smile is not sincere no matter how beautiful it may be. She is not afraid to break someones heart and lie to them.

History:
(This will be revealed in the story. Remember, not alll words she says can be trusted. I don't want to spoil anything by revealing it. xD)

Other:
Up for love, but she is indeed a human. I have permission. This is for the plot!

There we go. If everything is in order, you will meet her soon enough.

~Incognito

Random avatar

Reviews: 24
Fri Apr 24, 2009 9:48 pm
phantom of the potter says...

Oooh - Intriguing...

And might I ask if everything is in order for Constance's appearance? She looks quite... interesting....

127 Reviews

Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:47 pm
Incognito says...

:O
Is there something wrong with her appearance?

~Incognito

Random avatar

Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:54 pm

Absolutely not! She looks fantastic!!!

127 Reviews

Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:05 pm
Incognito says...

Oh, I forgot to include this somewhere! She is Joshua's 'sister'. She looks like him, that's why the red hair.

~Incognito

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Sat May 02, 2009 9:16 am
Skull3670 says...

Ok what are we going to do? The kings men have now left (Sorry about the attack thing, i did edit but i guess i was too late). So now what is goin to happen?
I have looked into the eye of the storm and stared it down. I am an adrenaline junky and i know no fear.

Random avatar

Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:11 am

Bwahaha! The DT lives! :twisted:
"The grasshopper!... Mind the grasshopper!... A grasshopper not only turns, it hops!... It hops!... And it hops jolly high!" ~Erik, The Phantom of the Opera

Find a place inside where there's joy, and the joy will burn out the pain.
— Joseph Campbell