80%
No
20%

Total votes : 5

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sun Feb 15, 2009 1:38 am
Flux says...

Why hasn't anyone been posting? (<-- outraged La Reina because she has writer's block and she is bored... :P)
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:02 am
TexanWriter says...

Because I had dinner and Numb3rs and I'm working on a frikin post!

I don't have writer's block; I have I-don't-wanna-write-this-I-wanna-get-on-to-the-exciting-part-itis. Much worse. Fortuatly, it is NOT contageous.
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

106 Reviews

Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:14 pm
Flux says...

Ooh! Ooh! What-what if Aunt Irene's place is like a portal for shadows? i know this is getting weird, and this is a weird idea, but what if her Seances allow the dude that takes over the shadows and stuff to create more and send them out of her house. And she only thinks that they're spirits?

Sorry... I know, its random.

-- Oscar Wilde

88 Reviews

Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:09 pm
TexanWriter says...

Never. Ever. EVER. Be. Sorry. For. Wacky. Ideas. On. This. Thread.

I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I love it I LOVE IT!!!!!

Wonderful! Who else agrees with me??

And if anyone else just thinks wildly sci-fi, your ideas will always be welcome.

(Sadly, Sci-Fi doesn't come to naturally for me. I'm more of the drama queen when it comes to writing. I'm trying to fix that, though!)

-TexanWriter

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:17 pm
Bloo says...

me, i had that happen in one of gary's future dreams. Remember when gary has a dream it might come true, not always but might come true, cause the future always changes. So can some people go with them, please. Also you guys are making GAry to immature i said kind of, not totally, also remember he mi9ght act dumb but is really smart, he is a law major and medical minor in Harvard.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

88 Reviews

Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:57 pm
TexanWriter says...

Yeah, he's like me! Lol. Not really. I mean, he can move the earth! I'll do something to go with his dreams. Sorry!

-Albert Einstein

39 Reviews

Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:00 pm
Bloo says...

cool. maybe the hitchhiker one, i was going to do that to bring in ryan.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

88 Reviews

Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:08 pm
TexanWriter says...

Yeah, I was thinking that one too. And I fixed my post so that they still have the van. (they had lost it before I edited it.)

-Albert Einstein

88 Reviews

Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:17 pm
TexanWriter says...

And, uh, I was thinking that them trying to rip out your heart and replacing it with a shadow could be was how it was always done, so Raven could have a nasty scar from when her parents attacked her. Just a random thought...

-Albert Einstein

39 Reviews

Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:31 pm
Bloo says...

huh, i don't get it.

106 Reviews

Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:16 pm
Flux says...

Bolt, read some of the posts carefully. When 'Aunt Irene' shoved her hand into Cadence's chest, it was because she was trying to take her heart. Hence why she felt cool fingers around her heart.

And, for teh hitchiker thingy with Ryan, what if after they dropped Cadence off at the hospital, she is in intensive care. They say no one can see her for a while, so the group goes off to find a motel. That's where they find Ryan.

Just an idea.

Like before.

~Rei

-- Oscar Wilde

88 Reviews

Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:23 pm
TexanWriter says...

Works for me. Stolen Hearts needs to post soon.

-Albert Einstein

106 Reviews

Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:28 pm
Flux says...

Yes. StolenHearts and JustDance haven't posted in forever. I am wondering where they are...

~Rei

-- Oscar Wilde

39 Reviews

Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:29 pm
Bloo says...

oh got that know, and sure, the idea was just him hitch hiking, the where and when does not really matter to me, so long as it sort of follows gary's dream for it.

88 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:00 am
TexanWriter says...

*raises hand*

Ooh, ooh, I have a question!

Where are we going to go after Cadence gets out of the hospital?

Okay, that's it.

-Albert Einstein

I'll show my defiance through ironic obedience!
— AstralHunter