80%
No
20%

Total votes : 5

Random avatar

Reviews: 45
Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:55 pm
JustDance says...

well i'm not rei and hearts, sorry for saying my opinion though i wasn't asked...
but i like bolt's idea.

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:05 pm
TexanWriter says...

Oh, sorry for not including you! This thread is for opinions, and planning, and yadda yadda yadda chat and more. I didn't mean to miss you! My bad!
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

Random avatar

Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:09 pm
JustDance says...

NO! How could you do that?! I don't forgive you!
I hate you, you loser!!!

LOL JK!!! Bahahaha it's okay relax. C:
<3 you. c:

88 Reviews

Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:15 pm
TexanWriter says...

*Whew* ;)

So anyways, Let's not go with our 'back to the future' plan until Rei and Hearts speak.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

Random avatar

Sat Mar 14, 2009 5:17 pm
JustDance says...

Lol okay.

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:15 pm
Flux says...

Leaders? Uhm, that could work, but I'm pretty sure that I'd have Cadence go back to England ... which would ruin my plan completely. All we need to get going is another epic shadow attack. What if we started planning out more plot?
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

88 Reviews

Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:19 pm
TexanWriter says...

Uhhh... yeah. Okay, here's what I've been planning in the back of my head:

[spoiler]
Raven murders her parents in cold blood, because they're still alive, just in an asylum in Oklahoma (Spelling isn't my thing, sorry if that's wrong)

Kelly goes blind.

Joseph (and some of you know this already) betrays everybody.
[/spoiler]

What does everyone else have planned?

-Albert Einstein

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:22 pm
Bloo says...

Why does Kelly go blind, I don't get why?

But the other two are cool.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

88 Reviews

Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:30 pm
View Likes
TexanWriter says...

I dunno, it doesn't have to happen. Or maybe her hand is burned in an explosion... I just thought that not everyone would make it out with everything they started with. That isn't exactly likely.

Oh, and who else is going to have a big dramatic thing happen to their character(s)? I know Rei is, but is anyone else?

-Albert Einstein

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:37 pm
Bloo says...

I could have BAllow lose his right arm.
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

88 Reviews

Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:40 pm
TexanWriter says...

Cool! I mean, it's not cool per say (or however you spell it), but... oh, you know what I mean :)

-Albert Einstein

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:43 pm
Flux says...

Yes. I'm doing some very dramatic things with all my characters, actually.

But we all know that these are nothing compared to the price that Cadence is willing to pay for her own happiness. Her selfishness creates guilt that will forever brim over in Spencer, possibly causing him to go insane because he killed his sister. (Just kidding about everything being miniscule compared to my plan. They're all epic. Mine's cliche.)

Oh! And I have another plan for Spencer, but it'll happen when the story is pretty well finished.

And what about a RoD2 when we're done? XD
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

88 Reviews

Sat Mar 14, 2009 6:50 pm
TexanWriter says...

Oh, don't worry :) But it won't be "Reign Of Darkness", because we'll probably get rid of the shadows. However... *Wears cheshire cat grin that always involuntarily appears when scheming maniacally* MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!

And ohmigosh! You are good! No, it's not cliche in my book, because every other person on the planet is going insane due to the shadows. It's everywhere on the news, so it could happen.

*squeals and faints from excitment*

-Albert Einstein

Random avatar

Sat Mar 14, 2009 9:26 pm
View Likes
JustDance says...

well my charcter as we already gets hear-broken cause of joesph betraying her?!
omggg...will he come back?yes?no?maybe so? lol xD

88 Reviews

Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:38 pm
TexanWriter says...

We'll have to find out! I'm not altogether sure yet, which would be better. Anyone played the game Aveyond? If so, I'm thinking of loosly basing Joseph's story on Damions. If you haven't played the game, then it'll just make things more exciting!

-Albert Einstein

In short, Mrs. Pontellier was beginning to realize her position in the universe as a human being, and to recognize her relations as an individual to the world within and about her.
— Kate Chopin, The Awakening