No
20%

Total votes : 5

106 Reviews

Reviews: 106
Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:15 am
View Likes
Flux says...

Well, I was figuring that Cadence was going to give up hope completely. She was going to shut herself out from everyone. This is her personality turn, the epic part of the story. That way, the one she loves can break that barrier! (Sorry, I'm getting way too into the story.)

So when she gets out, Spence says something about "We'll find them."

And Cadence says, "No. I've put everyone into danger by taking you out there. Let's just pack up and go home."

But Spencer persists to stay here because of Raven! *squeals* True love will prevail!

Sorry, I'm getting way too into this. But you'll have to decide where we go after Cad gets out of the hospital. Do we stay in Arizona, or not? And I have to decide how to convince Damien to go with the group.
"Man is least himself when he talks in his own person.

Give him a mask and he will tell you the truth."

-- Oscar Wilde

88 Reviews

Reviews: 88
Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:33 am
TexanWriter says...

YOU'RE getting way to into this? I've planned eons away! Capture moments, rescue moments, romance moments, I've even thought about what my characters will say when we finish the story (not that I really want it to end).

Lol, anyways, first you're going to have to get Cadence to fall in love with her guy. Then, go with it! Love it!
Religion without science is lame; science without religion is blind.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

106 Reviews

Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:40 am
Flux says...

My last post was really weird. I was building up her personality. And yes, I know, I know. I have to do things first. I have to stay in present for a while. Too bad I wasn't writing this for publishing. Do you know how much there is to work with right now?

I have a day off tomorrow. "Family Day" they call it in Canada. I'll be bored all day with you guys to post.

Well, I must be off to bed!

Ciao!

~Rei

-- Oscar Wilde

39 Reviews

Reviews: 39
Mon Feb 16, 2009 4:29 am
Bloo says...

you only have one there? i have all week off here in the NY
That User Who Changed Their Name A Dozen Times And So No One Ever Knew Who They Were Half the Time and When They Did Only Used Bolt.

The tragic tale of losing all #Brand for nothing in return.

The Take Away Is You Probably Know Me As Bolt

88 Reviews

Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:46 am
TexanWriter says...

Uhhh... maybe Josephs grandpa knows something about shadows? Aaaaaaannnnnd.... wont tell anyone! Sure!

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school.

-Albert Einstein

88 Reviews

Fri Feb 27, 2009 8:41 pm
TexanWriter says...

I just had a really dramatic plot idea, which, like LaReina’s, could be a bit of a spoiler :P PM me if you want to know. I'm not even sure if it's good enough...

-Albert Einstein

88 Reviews

Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:33 am
TexanWriter says...

Okay, so my thought on how everyone was going to survivethe shadow attack of 500 to one was that a big old 18-wheeler would show up and scare away all the big bad meenies with his big bad headlights. Then the headlights would go out and the shadows would come back and try to attack again but everyone would be driving away in the 18-wheeler and Ballow would be adding 'limo' to Julies bill:) Hey, you're the one who threw the car, JustDance!

-Albert Einstein

Random avatar

Reviews: 45
Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:33 am
JustDance says...

lol...=]]]

106 Reviews

Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:47 am
Flux says...

Wait, wait... I'm getting something. I'm wracking my brains here, so just listen a second. This is how they survive... well, my version. It isn't very good...

So when they went to Aunt Irene's they narrowly escaped in the van. But what if-- this time-- they weren't saved by a vehicle. Nothing saves them. Nothing at all. The only thing that happens is the glints off the buildings, and just before sunset, it causes all the shadows to disintigrate.

I don't really care... mine was just a stupid random idea.

-- Oscar Wilde

88 Reviews

Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:51 am
TexanWriter says...

Rei, this story is based on randomness. First we brainstorm, then we pick the most plausible one.

Any other ideas? Or do we go with Rei's, because personally, I think that is way cooler the headlights.

-Albert Einstein

106 Reviews

Sun Mar 01, 2009 12:58 am
Flux says...

Ha ha. Mine is definitely not way cooler. Or we could just randomly have that portal thingy that Aunt Irene's place was close, and they all disintigrate because they've lost their power. Their power comes from the portal, its seeps out that way.

-- Oscar Wilde

88 Reviews

Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:00 am
TexanWriter says...

Okay, I'm going with that last thing unless someone comes up with something better.

And Rei, it was headlights. Gophers are cooler than headlights.

All in favor? ...Wow, that's alot of hands. Okay, let's go!!

-Albert Einstein

106 Reviews

Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:01 am
Flux says...

Dudes/ dudettes... I seriously wish I had thought of this idea. Why? Because its so epic. I could be on, like, the fifteenth chapter by now, close to finishing the first part of a novel!

Curse you TexanWriter for not letting me dream up this idea first!

But not at the same time because you are amazing!

Anyways, *Raises hand for number... one... no... three?*

-- Oscar Wilde

88 Reviews

Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:09 am
TexanWriter says...

Well, I'm glad it's so popular (not)!

uh, I don't exactly know how the portal thingy's going to work, axactly, soooooo.....

*muffled cough that sounds alot like "Need ya, Rei"*

-Albert Einstein

106 Reviews

Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:24 am
Flux says...

Alright, alright. I'll get to it in the storybook.

:oops: Tex, I hope you don't mind, but this storybook has finally broken my writers' block! I think I may write a story about zombies and the epic journey that a group of teens take with love, angst, and a whole lot of action!

-- Oscar Wilde

“If lightning is the anger of the gods, then the gods are concerned mostly about trees.”
— Lao Tzu