z

Young Writers Society

Unleashed

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:33 am
Maybe says...

Actually, if we're going to a world where everyone already knows us, I don't think sunlight is going to make much difference. People are already going to know Edward and Alice and Jasper by their looks probably, anyway. I mean, not many people have golden eyes, incredibly pale skin, and are drop-dead-gorgeous...

*Shrugs* Plus, I think it'd be hard to maneuver around sunlight. Especially if we're going to places like Hollywood and New York.

But it's your call. ^.^

Edit:

Billy pointed out something in the main thread. How are Jack and Fiddler supposed to meet up with us? I've never read any of the books that Fiddler comes from so I have no idea where he is or if his world even remotely resembles ours, and Jack is somewhere in the Caribbean, so how are we going to do this?

The easiest, it seems, would be to just have them magically appear in the clearing when they cross dimensions. But does anyone else have any ideas?
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

142 Reviews

Reviews: 142
Mon Jun 30, 2008 6:29 pm
Bella says...

Lightening!!!

*is repeating this again*
i carry your heart(i carry it in my heart) <3

Please review my performance poem?

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Tue Jul 01, 2008 9:46 am
Billy says...

Woops, looks like I missed the whole 'no fantasy characters' thing. >< Well, in any case, Fiddler's world is kinda renaissance-ish, so I'll leave him as he is in the books.
He had decided to live forever or die in the attempt. - Yossarian, Catch-22

Wide-eyed stupid.

If you're gonna rule the world, you've gotta get up early! - Joel S. Dickens

116 Reviews

Reviews: 116
Wed Aug 06, 2008 5:06 pm
Maybe says...

Hey, ok, looks like this might be coming back. If so, we need to know who's still here and think of a way to get the plot moving.

So, sound off! If you're still here, post your characters names so we know who we still have.

Obviously, I'm still here. My characters are:

Tony Stark/Iron Man: Mad scientist and genius. Also superhero.
Griffin: A young Jumper (teleporter).
Logan/Wolverine: A mutant with claws and a temper.
Jasper Hale: A veggie vampire with the ability to control the 'atmosphere' or emotions of others.

As for the plot...well, right now we're all in the same place, more or less. Where we left off was Tony (my character) was yelling at the rest of the characters and trying to explain that we crossed dimensions. Besides that, werewolves were about to show up and depending on whether Rory is still here or not, that may or may not happen. Her character was the werewolf.

So, basically as I see it, we need to get moving to find the villains (that, at the time, we don't know are villains). They're going to tell us about the space-time continuum thing and maybe they had caught one of the actors of one of our characters, thinking it WAS the character in disguise. Then they hurt the actor somehow (doesn't have to be anything major, even a cut will do) and that's how we learn about the whole 'if your actor/author/creator whatever dies, then you don't exist' thing. or 'whatever happens to your actor/author/creator whatever, happens to you, too'.

And then we can take it from there. That's what basically needs to happen now, and we can take all the time in the world getting there for all I care. I'm not the creator of the storybook, so what I say really doesn't have to go. I'm just shooting off ideas and trying not to let this die again.

-May
Be the cartoon heart. Light a fire, light a spark. Light a fire, flame in my heart. We'll run wild, we'll be glowing in the dark.

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:16 pm
Pundit says...

how about sam finds a bunch of demons clustered together, and they are transported with him
they bring the problems of their own worlds into ours, and have to deal with that

5 Reviews

Reviews: 5
Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:58 pm
Pundit says...

Who KILLED thIs topid??? I liked it.
If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face - forever.
George Orwell

The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill