z

Young Writers Society

Kingdom of Rain discussion

672 Reviews

Reviews: 672
Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:05 am
Squall says...

Post here for any ideas for the story book. Currently, I'm thinking as to how we can expand on the magic system.
"To the edge of the universe and back. Endure and survive."

9 Reviews

Reviews: 9
Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:44 pm
BloodSunset says...

I'm thinking we need to make it so not everyone is on a different path...need to figure out how to combine us all together.
Porcelain skin stained with tears,
Hands covering her face to hide from her fears.

166 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 166
Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:42 pm
Charlie II says...

That shouldn't be too difficult...

It seems there's a lot of people lurking in the shadows around Charles' and Cassie's conversation. :P I've not got anything against that, but please make sure that what you post doesn't conflict with any of the previous posts. Read them carefully.

Secondly, about joining up threads of plot, it isn't too hard to imagine that Orsonn has hired a certain shady private investigator to find out more about the "Rainmakers" (come on everybody, make sure you spell the nickname right). The criminal Charles is chasing after could be one of his usual informants or someone he believes will have information concerning the Rainmakers.

Authors, keep in contact with each other. If you don't like how someone has portrayed your character, PM them or get hold of them on MSN. When Dream of the Fayth has finished his exams then he'll be giving pointers that will shape the plot. Those of you who are isolated from other characters, please try to resolve this. Not only will this make it easier for a plot to be drawn up, but it'll create some far more interesting conflict than simply writing on your own.

Cheers,
Charlie
I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.
-- Woody Allen

Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain