z

Young Writers Society

Soul Blader DT

66 Reviews

Reviews: 66
Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:14 am
sylverdawn says...

all right here's the discussion thread for Soul Blader. We can figure out the plot and everything here. I'll also post a list of characters right now so that people don't have to keep back tracking as the story progresses.

sylverdawn- Saia, 17 years old, a soul-blader with the ability to manipulate wind. Her blade is a bracelet/sword. Raised by her adoptive father General Astaris.

lunabuna- Naomi Jade, 15 years old, a soul blader with a ring/sword. Raised by her father a captain in the western army.

Ghostwriter- Ross, 16 years old, a soul blader with a bracelet/bow and arrow. Works with the western army, trained primarily in stealth missions.

TNcowgirl- Ryder, 17 years old, a soul blader wih a cross amulet/sword. He was born in the West but became an Exile after the death of his family.

singerofthenight- Seqouyah Fergison, 16 years old, a soul blader with a hair clip/dagger. After the death of her mother came to live with her grandma, doesn't know who her father is.

Layleun- Axis Kiroof, 15 years old, a soul blader with a dog tag/two headed lance. Has remained undiscovered by either Empire. Lives with his parents and older sister Alana.

Firestar- Vannell, 14 yeas old, a soul blader with a ring/twin sword, also double headed. Has lived in the forest all his life and knows nothing of his homeland the East.

cat4prowl- Zya, 16 years old, a soul blader with a armlet/whip sword. The west tried to take her as a soul-blader buut she escaped and has lived as an Exile ever since.

piepiemann- Will, 19 years old, a soul blader with a bracelet/katana. Born in the East but now an Exile suspects someone or something is manipulating the war.

bloodsunset- Suriyu Kazagan, 19 years old, a soul blader with a necklace/sword. Tried to run away, but came home to find her family dead. Works for the East.

Sishbee- Sayla, 17 years old, a soul blader with a necklace/shuriken. Her family and home were destroyed had been wandering ever since.

maki-chan: Kyo, 17 years old, a soul blader with a necklace/sword. Fights for the East, his love was killed by western soldiers.

That's it I'll update this if more people join. Use the DT to hash out the plot.
Last edited by sylverdawn on Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:50 pm, edited 3 times in total.

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:25 am
cat4prowl says...

thanks for the character list, its very helpful. just so you know, i posted as the soul blader near the Waste outposts that you were going to go get and i listed a reason why they knew about that. just to clarify.

35 Reviews

Reviews: 35
Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:48 am
View Likes
Firestar says...

sylverdawn do you think you could draw up a basic map so we could visualize it a bit more?
Admiration: Our polite recognition of another's resemblance to ourselves.

Dopeler Effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

Confidence: the feeling a person has before he fully understands the situation.

Shin: A device for finding furniture in the dark.

66 Reviews

Thu Mar 13, 2008 5:34 am
sylverdawn says...

i can try
DANCE- Like no-one is watching
LOVE- Like you've never been hurt
SING- Like no-one is listening
LIVE- Like it's heaven on earth.

Please read and review my novel. The title is Fireborn. Here's the link.

novel.php?id=1157

66 Reviews

Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:32 am
View Likes
sylverdawn says...

alright ghostwrighter suggested an idea for the plot and i'm going to build on it. It's about who's manipulating the war. Instead of the animals themselves how about it's the Beastia, half men with animal attributes. And the desert thing can be one of the reasons why?

novel.php?id=1157

135 Reviews

Reviews: 135
Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:03 am
cat4prowl says...

sorry but what on earth are you talking about? im a little lost...

35 Reviews

Fri Mar 14, 2008 2:14 pm
Firestar says...

sylverdawn wrote:alright ghostwrighter suggested an idea for the plot and i'm going to build on it. It's about who's manipulating the war. Instead of the animals themselves how about it's the Beastia, half men with animal attributes. And the desert thing can be one of the reasons why?

OK so why are they creating the war?

Dopeler Effect: The tendency of stupid ideas to seem smarter when they come at you rapidly.

66 Reviews

Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:21 pm
sylverdawn says...

reasons are still unknown. Everyone can figure them out. Ghostwriter sugested they started it because the world was becoming a desert. people can keep making suggestions as the plot continues.

novel.php?id=1157

35 Reviews

Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:24 pm
Firestar says...

How can a human tell if your a soul blader?

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:14 pm
Ghostwriter says...

I have red eyes, I'm covered in A hood, and I look very suspicius?
Hmmmm...
A person's heart is like a painting.
Because it's fragile, yet it bring's the greatest emotions to you.

35 Reviews

Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:33 pm
Firestar says...

I think a soul blader should be able to turn off his/her "Glow" if they concentrate on it.

41 Reviews

Reviews: 41
Sat Mar 15, 2008 12:37 pm
Layleun says...

I noticed everyone is pretty much in the forest or at the army camp thing. Do you think maybe all the Soul Bladers could be 'called' to Axis' town and maybe the east could attack the village while they're all there. That would bring in any people from the East to fight and any outcasts who want to watch ^.^

66 Reviews

Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:07 pm
sylverdawn says...

yeah that sounds good. as for the soul-blader's aura, it is only visible to another soul blader and each aura is a different set of colors. for example mine is silver, green, and white-gold. and humans can tell if soul-bladers are different only if they have a strong sixth sense. Or if they're observant enough to notice the cats-eye pupil that all soul bladers have.

novel.php?id=1157

35 Reviews

Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:11 am
Firestar says...

So what all Bladers have in common is: The six sense to see aura's, The cat like pupils, and their blades, correct?

66 Reviews

Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:19 pm
sylverdawn says...

pretty much, also I came up with an idea we can add. But only if people ok it.

How about each blader has a Trump. In short there blade can completely defeat another blade. But a different blade can completely defeat there own. This will create a balance of power.

novel.php?id=1157

I lingered round them, under that benign sky: watched the moths fluttering among the heath and harebells, listened to the soft wind breathing through the grass, and wondered how any one could ever imagine unquiet slumbers for the sleepers in that quiet earth.
— Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights