z

Young Writers Society

Harborville DT

12 Reviews

Reviews: 12
Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:58 am
Ghostwriter says...

What makes you say that I'm not going to?
A person's heart is like a painting.
Because it's fragile, yet it bring's the greatest emotions to you.

200 Reviews

Reviews: 200
Thu Mar 06, 2008 1:23 pm
MidnightVampire says...

Never said you weren't. and thank you for scaring me for today.
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

200 Reviews

Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:09 pm
MidnightVampire says...

We seem to have problems deciding what to post on harborville. No one's posting. Post! (I have no idea what to post on it, cant figure out what will happen.)
I realized that I said I'd be gone for only two weeks...but I was gone for much longer.I hope to stay on this time. :)

123 Reviews

Reviews: 123
Sat Mar 22, 2008 3:30 am
kittykat says...

*sigh* Harborville is dying... no one has anything to post and the characters, excluding the murderer, doesn't really know what to post since the murders have nothing to do with them.

*waves goodbye to Harborville* ...unless someone can bring it back to life? *looks around*
Our happiness here is all vain glory,
This false world is but transitory,
The flesh is weak, the Fiend is slee
Timor mortis conturbat me.
--William Dunbar

200 Reviews

Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:21 pm
MidnightVampire says...

I'm trying!!!! I posted something. I dont think anyone posted back, but maybe someone did, I don't know, because I was at a friends house. Hope it doesn't die. This would be the 5th dead story book iv been in if it dies.

12 Reviews

Sun Mar 23, 2008 6:59 pm
Ghostwriter says...

I'm back. And it seems that your worried about the murderer.

Well, I'll be blunt. He didn't kill that girl because a friend in Detriot asked him to look out for her. Don't know the reason yet though. Sorry, I mean Rory. Can you call the friend in Detriot for help?

And Vern, The murderer will come and try to kill you by suffication with a pillow. Stop him and try to catch him.

That's all I can think of. Take Care.

-Ghostwriter
Last edited by Ghostwriter on Sun Mar 23, 2008 11:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

200 Reviews

Sun Mar 23, 2008 10:32 pm
MidnightVampire says...

So, the murderer decided it was best not to mess with fire in the hospital? I'm also a little confuzed by what you said about the girl, and not killing her. Is it possible for you to rephrase?

12 Reviews

Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:46 am
Ghostwriter says...

The murderer motive was confirmed because Vern's characters father ran over the murderers father. It had nothing to do with fire or anything.

438 Reviews

Reviews: 438
Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:29 pm
JFW1415 says...

Hello all.

I'm really sorry, but I'm getting sick of this storybook. It doesn't seem to be going anywhere, and if it is, it's impossible to tell since (some) of the posts are so poor in grammar/clarity.

So I'm just letting you know that I'm out. Have the murderer kill me or let someone take over Samantha, I don't really care.

I'm really sorry. I just didn't think it was fair to just be sitting around, not posting anything. This was my first storybook, and I didn't choose something that I was too interested in. I'm in another one now, and I've gotten better.

~JFW1415

12 Reviews

Wed Mar 26, 2008 9:50 pm
Ghostwriter says...

Ah, we love you too.

438 Reviews

Thu Mar 27, 2008 1:33 am
JFW1415 says...

Ghostwriter wrote:Ah, we love you too.

*Cowers* Sorry, guys. I could stay, but I would never post. I have no idea what's happening, and I've been busy lately anyway. :(

Besides, the storybook's almost dead.

~JFW1415

12 Reviews

Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:08 am
Ghostwriter says...

...I know that your sorry and I know that you have a LIFE.
But calling the thing dead...it may be but...ouch.

438 Reviews

Thu Mar 27, 2008 2:17 am
View Likes
JFW1415 says...

Not DEAD exactly. Just not completely active. There aren't too many people on it, though, so that's probably why... *Backs out of thread before saying something else stupid*

~JFW1415

200 Reviews

Thu Mar 27, 2008 3:25 am
MidnightVampire says...

she is right about the dead thing, not many of us post, and we don't know where its going

Random avatar

Reviews: 665
Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:06 pm
deleted6 says...

My thoughts I write the most inside. Not post wise but singular. Like I write a few paragraphs in my posts. Main problem I see is we've not enough conflict. We've a murder and nothing else. We need something big. If you wish I could post another character within the investigation. Anyone could use him. I just think my character pretty well incapitaitiated heh. So seems logical. What ya think?
We get off to the rhythm of the trigger and destruction. Fallujah to New Orleans with impunity to kill. We are the hidden fist of the free market.
We are the ink, we are the quill.
[The Ink And The Quill (Be Afraid) - Anti-Flag]

You got rid of them. Yes, that's just like you. Getting rid of everything unpleasant instead of learning to put up with it.
— Aldous Huxley, Brave New World