z

Young Writers Society

Necropolis Discussion Thread

252 Reviews

Reviews: 252
Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:56 pm
Insomnia says...

Hey, guys. If you're up for working on a post with me, could you PM me? I should be doing one about now, but Jamie needs someone to talk to. xD Getting off now, but I'll check later. :)

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:44 am
Crysi says...

Hey guys. :D

So, I was talking to Dono today, and I was thinking that we should have a hostage situation. We were going to bring back Brad's character as the bad guy -- possibly the guy who was creeping around, the subject of the tapes, you know? So what if he takes one of our characters hostage? Doesn't matter who -- could be Jo, could be anyone -- but I think it'd be good to introduce a new danger. Enough of this zombie stuff. ;) (Kidding on that, by the way, in case you couldn't tell.)

So, yeah. Thoughts?
Love and Light

110 Reviews

Reviews: 110
Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:55 pm
TNCowgirl says...

My girls up for capture. Though I'm sure he would regret it. I don't care. I think it is a great idea though. But where will he take the hostage? I mean there isn't really anywhere in Costco to go is there? He would have to leave the store.

Just some thoughts.

TN
"And you wonder why we don't like you!" -Trumpkin
Vist my world and make it bigger!
Want a Readers crit???

166 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 166
Sun Apr 20, 2008 1:25 pm
Charlie II says...

I'm taking Bernard, Jamie and Elaina out of Costco for a bit, so none of them will be in the area when the hostage is taken. The plan is to meet some zombies outside and see how they deal with them outside the protection of Kev and the others (it probably won't be well).

If the hostage is taken whilst the trio are outside then it would make an interesting situation when they returned...

Any ideas/problems?

Charlie
I am thankful for laughter, except when milk comes out of my nose.
-- Woody Allen

2631 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 2631
Sun Apr 20, 2008 5:03 pm
Rydia says...

I think it's a good idea.
Writing Gooder

~Previously KittyKatSparklesExplosion15~

The light shines brightest in the darkest places.

594 Reviews

Reviews: 594
Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:56 pm
Crysi says...

Ooh, good thought, Charlie. Should be fun! :)

And TN, there are offices (remember the huge zombie attack?) that he could lock themselves in. That's probably the most logical place, I think -- Wouldn't be easy to break in with a couple of the guys gone or injured. They could always try picking the lock, but when you know someone on the other side has a gun? Probably not the wisest choice.

Anyway, it's something to play around with.
Love and Light

"You're wrong about humanity. They are your greatest creation because they're better than you are. Sure, they're weak, and they cheat and steal and destroy and disappoint, but they also give and create, and they sing and dance and love. Above all, they never give up."
— Metatron