z

Young Writers Society

The Magellan OOC

Reviews: 3
Mon Jan 15, 2024 10:16 pm
JazzElectrobass says...

Welcome to The Magellan! Nothing like being paid to visit planets, work on a ship, and occasionally deal with space pirates and the despised muta bestia, among other things.

Characters

First Officer Cleo Carson - ccarson
AI Angel Aura - ccarson
Captain Fawn Bunsen - JazzElectrobass
Engineer Cheer - JazzElectrobass
Scientist Scipio Mach - JazzElectrobass
Pilot Jordan Drem - JazzElectrobass
Combatant Rufus Barton - JazzElectrobass
I am the Timekeeper, Quote Hunter, and Grave Visitor

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when there are footprints on the moon." — Paul Brandt

Jazz Elektrobass

Did you ever hear the Tragedy of Darth Plagueis the wise? I thought not. It's not a story the Jedi would tell you. It's a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life... He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful... the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. It's ironic he could save others from death, but not himself.
— RazorSharpPencil