Rinisha and mint collab post

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Tue Aug 08, 2023 11:02 pm
Spearmint says...

Hey @Rinisha!
So, how do you want this post to start? :D
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

224 Reviews

Reviews: 224
Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:02 am
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

Hey @Spearmint

Thank you for doing this with me, I appreciate it!

I was thinking maybe write further on what I lastly posted in the Abductors, What are your ideas on continuing the story from that angle?

245 Reviews

Wed Aug 09, 2023 12:54 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

So it looks like Raquel/Anastasia is trying to leave the camp, while Felix is sleeping in another tent. I guess Felix might wake up because he heard Raquel and Ben arguing? Where do you think Raquel would go after your post? (Maybe our characters can meet there.)
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

224 Reviews

Wed Aug 09, 2023 1:37 pm
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

I like that idea!

I was thinking, I'm going to change Raquel's brother, Lorenzo, his age from 19 to 15 when she got separated from him. That way Raquel will/can see her little brother in Felix and they could become close friends that way?

Raquel basically wants to leave camp to look for her brother, because he got banished for something that she did/ their father disowned him and that's why he's lost.

Ben told Raquel she can't leave camp on his watch, but that doesn't stop her from going on someone else's watch. Maybe she wants to go explore some rogue place, but Felix wants to prove himself worthy/ useful that he can stay in camp so he goes along with her? What do you think? You have any other ideas?

245 Reviews

Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:31 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Ooh, I like that! Felix would probably be looking for ways to help other than washing dishes, lol. Maybe he gets up because of the noise and runs into Raquel outside the tent?

@Ari11 do you have any thoughts? Any worldbuilding notes or plot points we should consider? :]
mint, she/her

=D

224 Reviews

Thu Aug 10, 2023 2:22 pm
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

I think thats nice. So, how to do we start?

245 Reviews

Thu Aug 10, 2023 5:32 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

I was thinking we could each write a sentence or a short paragraph here, and at the end someone could put them together and post it in the RP?

I could start!

Felix opened his eyes. He heard voices, sounding as if they were coming from a nearby tent. He lay there for a moment, weighing the benefits of investigating versus catching a few more hours of sleep. Finally, curiosity won out, and he tiptoed out of the tent, careful not to disturb anyone.
mint, she/her

=D

224 Reviews

Thu Aug 10, 2023 7:22 pm
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

Question though, Is this some sort of OOC for the Abductors too?

I hope this isn't too long.
~~~

Raquel stepped away from Ben and put the knife down, holding her hands up in surrender. Ben looked at her and said, "Get some rest, Ana. We have a search party in the morning and I need you to come with me." Raquel rolled her eyes and plopped down on a nearby chair.

As Ben walked out of the tent, Damien asked him, "Aren't you going to tie her up or something?" Ben started to walk towards his tent and said, "No, I trust her." Damien's eyes went wide in surprise, "You still trust her after she tried to kill you?" Ben nodded. "Does that mean I get to keep the gun?" Damien asked with a glint in his eye. "Nope." Ben sighed, " Hand it over and get some rest."

Raquel was determined and would not give up so easily, she still packed her bag, she would find a way to sneak out. She had to. Suddenly she heard someone walking near her tent, she really hoped she wouldn't get caught.

245 Reviews

Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:20 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

This is a separate thread from the Abductors OOC! :] I didn’t want to clutter that one up, haha

Felix ducked into the shadows as Ben and Damien walked past. What had those two been doing here? He peered at the tent they’d exited from and headed towards it. It could have been those two talking, but Felix thought he’d heard a third voice too…
Felix stopped in front of the tent. He crouched down next to the entrance, wondering what they could have been arguing about so heatedly.
He listened for a moment, but it was silent. He leaned forward, pressing his ear to the tent. Maybe he could-
Felix overbalanced, wheeling his arms in a futile attempt to stop himself from crashing into the tent. With a muffled yelp, he fell onto the tent’s side.
mint, she/her

=D

224 Reviews

Fri Aug 11, 2023 12:37 am
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

Ahh, I understand. That's totally cool.`

~~~

Raquel came out of her tent and saw Felix lying on the ground. "Ohh it's you, I thought it was one of the people who had to stand guard." She held out her hand to help him up and he followed her into her tent. "Come in, you're Feniks, right?" "Felix," he said softly as he looked around her tent. Raquel put on her jacket and said, "Do you need something kid?" His eyes landed on the picture of Lorenzo, "Do you need help?" he asked quickly. Raquel looked at him and frowned, "Cut to the chase kid, what do you want?"

Felix smiled awkwardly and said, "To make myself worthy of staying here?" Raquel chuckled and said, "You know, you remind me of someone I used to know. He was also very smart." "Is that the guy?" Felix asked, pointing to the picture. Raquel denied it and said, "No, I'm Marley by the way. Anastasia Marley. But you can call me Ana." Felix nodded and asked, "So Ana, when do we leave?" Raquel looked back as she was about to leave the tent, "You're not coming. If you want a better place to sleep, you can stay in my tent, its big enough, but don't touch anything."

But Felix was stubborn, just like someone Raquel so desperately wanted to find.

245 Reviews

Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:48 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Should we end the first post there?
mint, she/her

=D

224 Reviews

Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:31 pm
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

If you want to. I am not so experienced with Collab posts, so if you advise we do that. Im totally okay with that.

Do you think the way ive portrayed Felix is okay and to your wishes? I mean hes your character.

Do you want to start the second post too?

245 Reviews

Sat Aug 12, 2023 1:58 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Yeah, I was just thinking that it seemed like a good place to stop! Feel free to speak up with your thoughts too, though ^^

Also, you did a good job portraying Felix’s awkwardness! Usually in collab posts, we each write our own characters, but you did alright.

And sure! I can post the first post then start the second one :]

“I’m coming with you.” Felix couldn’t just wash dishes forever. He had to prove he was worthy somehow, that he deserved a spot in this camp. He looked at Ana determinedly.
mint, she/her

=D

224 Reviews

Sat Aug 12, 2023 3:39 pm
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

Thank you! I'm happy you liked it. :)

Also >> Do you have any idea where they could go?

~~~

"Kid, I don't want you to get hurt, and besides, I'm doing this "very" legally, so it's better if you stay." Raquel said as she slipped out and slowly made her way to the back gate with Felix on her heels. "I can help you, Ana. Just give me a chance," he squeaked. Raquel rolled her eyes and tossed him a jacket. "Fine, but don't slow me down, okay?" "Thanks Ana, you won't regret it." Felix said as he put on the jacket, his eyes shining brightly.

245 Reviews

Sun Aug 13, 2023 12:56 am
Spearmint says...

Hmm.... maybe they wander into the hills? Would there be any other settlements there?

~~~

The two of them slipped between the tents, making their way to the back gate. Felix's eyes darted back and forth as he tried to look as inconspicuous as possible. The sky was starting to show a glimmer of light to the east, and some people were rising and getting to early-morning chores.

Soon enough, the two of them reached the back gate. It was nowhere near as imposing as the front gate, but it was still strong enough to keep out intruders.
mint, she/her

=D

An arrow can only be shot by pulling it backwards. So when life is dragging you back with difficulties, it means that life's going to launch you into something great, so just focus and keep aiming.
— Unknown