z

Young Writers Society

Rinisha and mint collab post

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Tue Aug 15, 2023 3:29 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

He'd never really used a knife before, other than for chopping carrots and such. Felix was a little hesitant to chop food too, really. What if the knife slipped? But if this was a matter of life and death-

Felix gritted his teeth and brought the tip of the knife to the dot, making a small cut. A faint red light started to flash.

Ana nodded and slipped the knife away again.

A moment later, the aliens returned, carrying two containers of water. "Drink," one of them said harshly.

Felix obediently tipped the water into his mouth, grimacing slightly at the metallic taste.
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

224 Reviews

Reviews: 224
Tue Aug 15, 2023 2:57 pm
View Likes
AmayaStatham says...

Raquel flinched for a second, the tracker was in her vein, which meant she would continue to bleed, but she couldn't let the aliens know. She pressed her shirt hard against it, hoping to stop the bleeding, which she knew would obviously not help at all.

She wished Ben would come quickly and get her out of this mess. He would probably be very angry with her for leaving the camp when he told her not to, and for taking Felix with her.

~~~

Hey Mint,

So school starts again tomorrow for me, which means I won't be able to be as active on YWS, but I've had a lot of fun doing these collab posts with you, always seeing what new things you make of my weirdness. Maybe we can end the last collaborative post here, or if you want to write something else you can do it and you can post it too, I don't mind.

I have introduced Ben, so maybe Ari11 can step in and you guys can keep writing. I will still write but at a much slower pace. I hope you understand.

Thanks for having me in this roleplay!

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Tue Aug 15, 2023 5:02 pm
Spearmint says...

Sure, I can end the last collab post here! Thanks for doing this with me as well <3 You came up with some great ideas and kept things interesting! ^^ Hope school goes well!
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

224 Reviews

Reviews: 224

i got called an enigma once so now i purposefully act obtuse
— chikara