Total votes : 3

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:37 am
View Likes
Omni says...

ehehhehehehhehehe I strike again
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:42 am
View Likes
Europa says...

Indeed you did! I can't wait to get things started! (Also, updated poll, hooray!)

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:05 am
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

I do not understand the options on the poll :’] can explain?
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

45 Reviews

Sat Jul 29, 2023 11:56 am
View Likes
Europa says...

Sure thing, sorry about that. So let's say our party gets caught in a snowstorm. I'd pull out the wheel I created with conditions related to snowstorms to decide who was affected and how badly.

the choices on the poll are either I spin the wheel five times and post the results here, and just let you all choose how badly you want your character to be hurt, but spaces would be first come first serve, I post the link to the wheel in OOC and everyone spins for their own character, (I trust you all to roll with the punches and not spin more than once.) or that I roll five times and assign out damage to characters which puts the damage system completely in my hands.
and spinning the wheel will also depend on the choices your character makes! Like, if the party finds good shelter from the storm, its less likely anyone would be seriously affected (Except Iridi the tank top king, who may have a little trouble with extreme cold XD) so I'd have everyone roll with advantage or take away some of the more serious conditions for that round.

33 Reviews

Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:43 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Thanks for the explanation! I think I like the idea of the first one, mainly because players can then collaborate and talk through what makes the most sense for each player at that time.
he/she/they

45 Reviews

Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:09 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

@winterwolf0100 approved! We should totally make some plans for the Josie plot in the future >:3

33 Reviews

Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:10 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Yeahhhh >:] This will be fun!
he/she/they

45 Reviews

Tue Aug 01, 2023 1:23 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

So pretty much everyone’s votes are in and it looks like dm rolling won by a landslide! I’ve got a few of the wheels ready, I’ll continue to work on those as well as my first post and we can start as soon as everyone’s characters are in. I’ll be covering most of the exposition and setting the scene in my post so we can hit the ground running. For any important posts like the weekly missions I will tag everyone at the bottom, ideally that would be when we can plot and decide a posting order. If you guys want, I could also set up a discord server so we can discuss in real time about plot stuff and generally post memes and goof around. I think that’d be a lot of fun actually

45 Reviews

Sat Aug 05, 2023 12:49 am
View Likes
Europa says...

@Spearmint approved! Basil seems like a guy who I personally would love to hang out with.
I think @Omni is the only other person yet to submit a character sheet, but I've still got plenty of work to do on the damage system before we can start, so that's all well and good. Should have those done by next week

378 Reviews

Supporter

Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:08 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

I will start on my character asap! Internet has been out but I shall make time over the weekend ^^

sass levels loading

[he/him]

45 Reviews

Fri Aug 11, 2023 2:51 pm
View Likes
Europa says...

Awesome! I'm excited to read the profile when its up! For my part I've finished the wheels of pain, I decided to limit them to certain environmental hazards because I felt some events may become more limited by a wheel determining what happens. I also have a random encounter wheel with all sorts of fun stuff we can use for plotting!
I also may have started working on my post early because I was excited (ADHD real), so I'm just doing to final edits to that and it'll be ready to go basically as soon as everyone's geared up to start.
that being said, here's what I was thinking posting orders and all that good stuff would work.

1. At the beginning of each in-game week, I'll write up a recap setting the scene with where the characters are environmentally and what the main story tasks are. Below that will be the random encounters which anyone can claim to use on their post on a first come first serve basis. For convenience, this is where I'd roll damage when needed as well, so we can tie all that in while we plot and not throw anyone for a loop. On that post I'll tag everyone, please like it to confirm you've read it

2. People can claim plot points and damage, make death saves if there are fatalities, and we can start plotting and deciding posting order

3. Ideally, I'd like to get at least one post out every month irl, but if you have to duck out of a round or postpone your turn for any reason, that's totally fine, please just let me know ahead of time so we can plan accordingly.

I know I'd mentioned this before, but would you guys be interested in a discord server for Impace Zero? I think it may be easier to plan things there, plus it would be a more cool casual setting where people could easily talk and goof around while also talking plot and stuff. I'd still post all the important stuff here, it'd basically just be for the in between planning stuff after claiming plot points.
Spoiler! :
Tagging everyone for the gameplay stuff: @winterwolf0100 @Omni @Spearmint @keystrings

33 Reviews

Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:06 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

I’m down for a discord if others are.
he/she/they

415 Reviews

Reviews: 415
Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:40 pm
View Likes
keystrings says...

I'm down for a discord too !
name: key/string/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs

novel: the clocktower (camp nano apr 24)
poetry: the beauty of the untold (napo 2024)

378 Reviews

Supporter

Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:34 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

I'm down for a discord if that's the consensus ^^ I'm usually more for YWS communication but whatever works for everyone works for me!

Also, apologies about the wait! Ryan has been submitted ^^

sass levels loading

[he/him]

45 Reviews

Mon Aug 28, 2023 2:55 am
View Likes
Europa says...

@Omni approved! Looks like we’ve got a full cast now, I’ll get everything in order, post the introductory post, set up the discord, etc. I’ll get the first discussion thread story post up tomorrow!

It's unsettling to know how little separates each of us from another life altogether.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore