245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:50 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

*poke* :3

Gentle reminder to work on character profiles if you haven't already~

Also, feel free to start making your intro posts! :D
Main things: in your intro post, please describe your character getting summoned to the EHU Headquarters, which are on a space station orbiting Umaria. You can start them off as they take a portal there, or as they walk into the Crisis Room (basically like a meeting room). The Director (roleplayed by me) will be giving you all a briefing shortly. =P
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:45 am
View Likes
Omni says...

ooh I am excited to see this start! Mint you have some fun concepts for roleplays!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:20 pm
View Likes
LadyMysterio says...

Just wanted to let y'all know ,I'll try my best with posting in this rp, because I think its a really cool idea. But I'm also struggling w health and work n stuff rn, so I may not be super consistent
I know my worth, anyone else opinion doesn't really matter
-Agent Carter

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:09 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

No worries! I'll be busier with school in a week too, so we can definitely go at a slower pace ^^ Hope your health gets better soon <3
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

"For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion."
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein