245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Fri Aug 11, 2023 6:50 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

*poke* :3

Gentle reminder to work on character profiles if you haven't already~

Also, feel free to start making your intro posts! :D
Main things: in your intro post, please describe your character getting summoned to the EHU Headquarters, which are on a space station orbiting Umaria. You can start them off as they take a portal there, or as they walk into the Crisis Room (basically like a meeting room). The Director (roleplayed by me) will be giving you all a briefing shortly. =P
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sun Aug 13, 2023 3:45 am
View Likes
Omni says...

ooh I am excited to see this start! Mint you have some fun concepts for roleplays!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Thu Aug 17, 2023 4:20 pm
View Likes
LadyMysterio says...

Just wanted to let y'all know ,I'll try my best with posting in this rp, because I think its a really cool idea. But I'm also struggling w health and work n stuff rn, so I may not be super consistent
I know my worth, anyone else opinion doesn't really matter
-Agent Carter

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Thu Aug 17, 2023 5:09 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

No worries! I'll be busier with school in a week too, so we can definitely go at a slower pace ^^ Hope your health gets better soon <3
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

I would like to be the air that inhabits you for a moment only. I would like to be that unnoticed and that necessary.
— Margaret Atwood