z

Young Writers Society

The Adjudicator's Institute for Heroics (OOC)

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sat Apr 08, 2023 4:55 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Thank you for enrolling at The Adjudicator's Institute for Heroics. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Characters:
Dawn Louise Whitlock - @KocoCoko
Mrs. Whitlock/The Adjudicator - @KocoCoko

Character Template:

Spoiler! :
Name:
Appearance: (images are allowed!)
Personality:
Prodigal Ability: (if none, skip this. Remember! Only students with a Prodigy parent can be powerless)
Strengths:
Weakness: (if not a Prodigy, put down some general weaknesses. For Prodigies, every superpower has one major weakness that prevents it from working. Can be an object or a concept [a necklace, water, being heckled, etc etc]. Usually related to a deep-seeded fear or trauma)
Other:

RP/OOC is 16+ to allow for a few darker descriptions and storylines. All I ask is respect for those who'd rather avoid it.

The first post will be the acceptance letter, acting as an introduction to each main student! Go as in-depth as you want on family life, personality, prior friends, etc. After this, the next posts will be once everyone is off the bus and in the schools walls, and that's where plot/pacing will become a bit more loose! I have the events laid out after this, but there is much more wiggle room from then on.

Collaboration is key! Like posts as you read them so I can keep pace of where everyone is at and check in OOC frequently! I'll be posting updates a lot, more than likely.

I apologize if this sounds a bit storybook-ish, but I promise it's really more for the beginning, just to keep things organized!

Have a great school year!
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Wed Apr 12, 2023 8:44 pm
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Should I start now, or do you want to wait for more people to join?

28 Reviews

Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:52 pm
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Up to you! I'm impartial. It can turn into an rp duo if need be
they/she or she/they

28 Reviews

Sun Apr 16, 2023 5:38 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

@Ari11 for now, if you feel like making some more characters (such as the mysteriojs Darcy Lane), you may! Until there's more people involved, at least
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Sun Apr 16, 2023 6:56 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Ok, cool! I'm thinking Darcy is something like the Adjudicator's secretary. She keeps track of all the mail and initiation stuff so the Adjudicator can focus on more important matters.

28 Reviews

Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:03 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

That works for me!
they/she or she/they

28 Reviews

Sun Apr 16, 2023 8:35 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Dawn and Sage are both so nervous it's kind of adorable <3
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:23 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Yeah XD
I wasn't expecting them to both be nervous and have plant powers, either. Also I just realized this but her name is Sage...and she controls plants. I swear I didn't mean to make it so on-the-nose T-T

28 Reviews

Sun Apr 16, 2023 7:50 pm
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Don't worry! Maybe they can friends over their similarities
they/she or she/they

28 Reviews

Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:14 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

which one of us wants to play Darcy Lane? Or should they be passed around between both of us? I just don't know her personality as of now, so it'd be hard for me to do so.
Spoiler! :
(Also, how would you feel if dawn had a crush on one of your characters? Won't spoil who yet)
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:36 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Here's a quick rundown on how I imagine Darcy: speaks very quickly, always seems to be in a rush, but very kind and understanding. Feel free to add in anything else if you like, but if you don't want to play her I can do it, too. It doesn't really matter to me.

Spoiler! :
I'm all for shipping characters! It's one of the things that makes roleplaying fun :)

28 Reviews

Thu Apr 20, 2023 4:23 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

I'm alright with either of us playing her. I imagine her being very close with the Whitlock's, too, since the Adjudicator barely makes any appearances and is the one dealing with all the outer workings (plus, a confidant to her as well). I'm a bit more inclined to you controlling her more often than not, but I might use her for some scenes as well
they/she or she/they

28 Reviews

Mon Apr 24, 2023 3:57 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Lol Sam is an agent of chaos :shock:
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:23 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Most definitely XD

They LIVE for it

28 Reviews

Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:39 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Let's hope a certain headmistress doesn't mind troublemakers all too much. That'd just be a tragedy
they/she or she/they

All truly wise thoughts have been thought already thousands of times; but to make them truly ours, we must think them over again honestly, till they take root in our personal experience.
— Johann Wolfgang von Goethe