z

Young Writers Society

The Adjudicator's Institute for Heroics (OOC)

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Fri Oct 13, 2023 2:52 pm
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

That sounds good. Do you think Sam could've recovered and escaped? I was thinking maybe they could show up again sometime later...but only if it works with what you have in mind.

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri Oct 13, 2023 7:08 pm
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

That works! Only thing is that I doubt Sam would have their full power back. Winnie can only bring her teddy to life as of now and feels as if she's still not complete, still a bit fuzzy. Something similar might happen to Sam.
they/she or she/they

28 Reviews

Tue Oct 17, 2023 1:22 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

I can now officially say... Dawn has been fully tramuatized and will forever be changed!!! Her innocwnce has been erased and she will never be the same, nor will she ever have recover from this incident within the next ten years!!!! Yippee!
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Tue Oct 17, 2023 2:28 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

I read that post and I must say--I got CHILLS. Like holy cow, you really pulled out all the stops for this one! All throughout the roleplay I've really admired your talent for creating great characters. All their thoughts, emotions, motivations, and traumas seem so real and it's frankly encapsulating, not to mention impressive. Roleplaying with you has been an amazing experience!

28 Reviews

Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:36 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

I'm geniunely speechless ohhh my god words can't even describe how much that means to me
Thank you honestly!! You're super fun to roleplay with and I think you have some awesome metaphors/similes which makes it really fun to read :)
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Tue Oct 17, 2023 4:51 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Thank you so much! Descriptive writing is one of my favorite parts, though I believe there's a lot of room for improvement for me on many fronts. I think that, just over the course of this RP, I've already gotten better. It's been super fun!

10 Reviews

Reviews: 10
Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:40 pm
View Likes
APoltergeist says...

Hello you two, just wanted to pop in and say it was really fun reading through your RP. The concept, the characters, and the plotline are just splendid. *chef's kiss* I binge-read the entire thing in about three hours instead of doing AP World. Y'all are doing wonderful!
Now Playing:
unwanted by camylio
1:23 ━━━━●───── 2:28
ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ

Random avatar

Mon Dec 04, 2023 5:59 pm
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

@APoltergeist thank you so much! It’s been really fun to make, for me at least :)

28 Reviews

Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:38 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

@APoltergeist ahhh i thought I had said this earlier but tysm!! Means the world to me :)
they/she or she/they

28 Reviews

Mon Jan 08, 2024 8:40 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Also uhhh oh this is that a new character... well technically a character that was actually teased a while ago I'd been meaning to bring back... woah crazy...
Don't worry she'll get a character page once I get not tired...
they/she or she/they

28 Reviews

Sat Jan 13, 2024 6:34 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

so ari...
Spoiler! :
you wouldn't happen to know where Sam went, would you? I just wanted to see if you had any idea/plan for where they could be or what happened to them, since I'm open for brainstorming on this
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:08 pm
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Spoiler! :
If they managed to break through what the Adjudicator did to them, I think they'd probably be trying to find a way to get back into the school. However, they would be having some difficulty due to their diminished powers, and they probably aren't the same high-energy person as before. I'm open to suggestions, of course :)

28 Reviews

Fri Jan 19, 2024 7:26 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

AH ok sorry I got caught up with work. But! I do have an idea on how to continue (sort of). First, I need to ask what exactly Sam, Evan and Sage are doing. Because here's what I'm planning for my characters at least:
Spoiler! :
Dawn and Avery will get caught by Darcy after they get enough info, but they just get locked into an empty classroom for further questioning (dawn will probably end up suspect #1 because she's wearing her mom's bloody clothing still yikes), and I'm sort of thinking the same's going to happen to Sage and co but that's up to you of course. And what happens to Winifred and such also depends on what Evan's about to do. The basic idea is: Dawn finds out about the escape and "confronts" Izzy about it, big fight until I'm guessing Evan and Winnie-Bear come in and say "hey they're to kill us btw." And go to the endgame from there.
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Sat Jan 20, 2024 1:23 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Spoiler! :
I think Evan is going to try to stab Thyme with the knife he took from the table, since nobody seems to know he's there and she's too much of a threat. But I don't know the full extent of Thyme's powers, so he may not be successful. Your plans sound good with Darcy finding them and everything, I kind of wonder what stance Dr. Emily will take in terms of helping them? Like, if he will believe what they have to say about Powder and, if he does, what will he do about it?

28 Reviews

Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:54 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Spoiler! :
Ok so,, if Evan tries to stab Thyme, she'll likely just rewind time to before he grabbed the knife, then warn Powder that someone's about to stab her and now he's gotta get out of there. Maybe that's how Evan finds his way to a the others?

And I think Dr. Emily is... hesitant. He'd take a while to warm up to either side, but he's more willing to believe Sage and crew. I think he'd most likely throw all three of them in with Dawn and Avery until he has a better understanding of what's going on and investigate the situation on his own a bit (before coming to the main crew's side.) So, I guess it'll go that Dawn finds files saying Sam was sent to some other facility, then Darcy finds Avery and her, and then they're put away. Eventually Izzy and the others file in, and then somehow Evan and Winnie-Bear end up there? I don't know if that was cohereant at all...
they/she or she/they

Writing is like love: the real thing is a lot less romantic
— dragonfphoenix