z

Young Writers Society

The Adjudicator's Institute for Heroics (OOC)

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Thu Aug 31, 2023 4:24 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

So, one more question... did you want to make Astrid's roommate or should I? I've already built a few things about them (goth, science, etc), but if you want to control them you could remake them
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:27 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

I think you should make them. You seem to have a better idea of what role they'll play plot-wise than me.

28 Reviews

Sun Sep 03, 2023 2:43 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Ooh man we're getting really close to one of the big major plot points (aka more trauma shoved onto the group [mostly dawn this time]) before the endgame and I'm really excited for it!

Plus I may or may not be making a playlist for this rp so... (Yes, I've done this for almost all of my rps it helps me get inspired)
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:28 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

If you make a playlist please send it to me! I love playlists for characters n stuff :D

Random avatar

Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:50 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

I think Sage has some pent-up anger issues.

28 Reviews

Tue Sep 05, 2023 4:53 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Really? I couldn't tell.

To be fair, I think they all have some issues...
they/she or she/they

28 Reviews

Fri Sep 08, 2023 7:59 pm
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Ari11 wrote:If you make a playlist please send it to me! I love playlists for characters n stuff :D

Oh hm i wonder what this link leads to
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5z2YK ... _o9LdYNExQ
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

28 Reviews

Mon Sep 11, 2023 11:11 pm
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

They call Dawn strong now... cant wait until we reach a certain part... wonder what they'll be saying then... *evil writer laugh*
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:16 pm
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Sorry I haven't been replying as often, school eats up most of my time and I haven't been doing too well mentally @-@
I'm still having fun writing the RP, it's just hard to find the time and energy to do much of anything right now lol

28 Reviews

Sun Sep 24, 2023 6:18 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

It's okay ari!! I get it haha (all honors and ap classes this year... woof yeah its a lot) take all the time you need :)
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:08 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

I love the absolute chaos we have going here, with everyone yelling at each other and Dawn and Avery just sitting in the corner, watching it all go down XD

28 Reviews

Wed Oct 11, 2023 4:52 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Dawn and Avery just trying to be cute with each other meanwhile Astrid's about to cry in the corner AND dun dun DUN winifred drops the biggest reveal yet... that not all hope is lost
Spoiler! :
(all you gotta do is retraumatize them!)
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Thu Oct 12, 2023 9:47 pm
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

I think we need to address the issue of Sam. Where HAVE they been all this time? Where even are they?

28 Reviews

Fri Oct 13, 2023 6:49 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Hm, I suppose it's up to you, but I do have a slight idea for what might've happened:
Spoiler! :
What I'm thinking is that Sam was sent to live at a different location meant to moniter them and make sure no one caught on. They have to stay somewhat in Adjudicators sight, since letting them out into the public would only cause problems. I'm guessing either Darcy or Dr. Emily would be in charge of this operation, and I imagine it's moreso just a transfer of facilities so they could study how to give Sam (and other students of course) their personality back without getting their powers (spoiler, its sort of impossible). If you have any better ideas, let me know! I'm running on empty haha (though if you want to stick with it, it would give the characters something to do after they escape; find Sam)
they/she or she/they

No one achieves anything alone.
— Leslie Knope