z

Young Writers Society

The Adjudicator's Institute for Heroics (OOC)

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Sun Jul 02, 2023 11:17 pm
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Cool! And yeah, always felt bad a bit bad for Sage. At least she's not a bad sport about it lmao
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:47 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

And now it's time for: Therapy With Ari!
Where I desperately try to give good advice because I'm writing a character who is significantly more emotionally aware than I will ever be!

28 Reviews

Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:54 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

I felt that in my soul not even kidding
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:22 pm
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

I love how this story is, like, all of our characters trying and failing to comfort each other over their various tragic backstories.

Also the amount of times Evan gets slammed into the wall/door is frankly worrying. He's probably somewhat concussed by now.

28 Reviews

Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:34 pm
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Lmao yeah. I mean hey, at least they're trying, right? Better than just watching and going "well that sucks."

And I think Evan just needs to stay 10 ft away from walls for a while haha
they/she or she/they

28 Reviews

Mon Jul 03, 2023 10:54 pm
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Oh, by the way, I had a thought.
If Avery x Dawn is gonna be a thing, when would you want them to get together? Not saying it should or could anytime soon, but I just thought it might be nice to get idea since they've been dropping hints from the very start (the purple rose did not go unnoticed)
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:09 pm
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Get together...how, exactly?

28 Reviews

Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:12 pm
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Oh, uh, did I misread something? I was thinking that eventually they'd end up as highschool sweethearts or something, since they are just teens are stuff so simple and all. Sorry if I read into it wrong, I guess it just wasn't clarified or I assumed something else. Were we thinking of something different? Sorry about that then
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Mon Jul 03, 2023 11:35 pm
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Oh no! Like I said, I'm all for Dawn x Avery. I just wasn't sure what you meant by 'get together'. It can have some...spicier connotations that I didn't really want to explore, so I was hoping you would elaborate on what you meant by that. I'm fine with them being in a romantic relationship. Sorry!

28 Reviews

Tue Jul 04, 2023 9:34 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Oooh! My mistake! I always read into stuff wrong haha. Yeah I was just thinking like, maybe a sort of roadmap or deciding a time that'd be best story-wise. It could be now, it could be later, whenever you think is best
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Tue Jul 04, 2023 6:47 pm
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Yeah, I have no idea where this story is going at the moment XD
If you have a more concrete idea for the plot, maybe it'd be best if you outlined their relationship? If not, we can always think of something together.

28 Reviews

Tue Jul 04, 2023 7:44 pm
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Well, I was thinking that once they all regroup, Evan would show everyone the documents and then the team can start to put the pieces together on what the adjudicator meant by "sam wont burn anyone anymore"
That's really all I have right now
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:05 pm
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Gotcha. Maybe we should just kind of...let their relationship grow a bit for now? I don't know about you, but it seems a little too soon for them to become full-on girlfriends just yet.

28 Reviews

Tue Jul 04, 2023 8:11 pm
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Yeah, same here. Let's just see how they are for a bit. When time feels right, just let me know I guess (or the other way around)
they/she or she/they

28 Reviews

Tue Jul 04, 2023 10:05 pm
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Oh, by the way, two things!
1. I had an idea for another character to add to the roster who could become a friend of Evan's, if that's chill with you 👀
2. Just as a warning, if/when the Adjudicator catches onto Dawn and Avery's feelings, she'll definitely be... disapproving. Not full on phobic, since she's probably just focused on Dawn having emotional relationships and all, but just thought I'd warn you and make sure youre cool with it.
they/she or she/they

Uh, Lisa, the whole reason we have elected officials is so we don't have to think all the time. Just like that rainforest scare a few years back: our officials saw there was a problem and they fixed it, didn't they?
— Homer Simpson