z

Young Writers Society

The Adjudicator's Institute for Heroics (OOC)

Random avatar

Reviews: 52
Thu Feb 08, 2024 6:03 pm
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

No, that makes sense! I'm sorry it took me so long to respond, finals just ended ToT

28 Reviews

Reviews: 28
Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:49 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Nonono don't worry! It's not a problem! Sorry I've been so inactive, too. Mood swings completely suck and they always come right when I think I'm doing good lmao.
I'll get to writing then, I suppose :)
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:49 pm
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Do you think Sam will have made it out of the facility/back to the Institute by now? Like you said, their powers are pretty diminished so any breaking-out wouldn't be as easy for them, but I feel like we kind of need to tie up their loose end before our MCs confront Powder for real.

28 Reviews

Sun Feb 18, 2024 4:57 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Hm... I could see Sam especially, with their personality, being able to trick their caretaker and able to go. I doubt the facilites are as tight or well-staffed as the institute. I think they're more like hospital/psych ward rooms than an actual prison, like the Institute. No walls and such, as long as you can get out the door you're home free. I think the Adjudicator would sort of underestimate how conscious her victims would be and such. Adjudicator didn't know people could regain like Winifred. Other than that, I can leave the specifics of Sam and the facilites up to you!

Spoiler! :
and if you want Sam to get into the Institute again... the exit through the sewers could also be an entrance 👀
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Sun Feb 18, 2024 7:11 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

Spoiler! :
Sounds good! In the aftermath of Evan's attack, I was thinking Sam might be the one to break the others out of their temporary holding cell. They would probably see the chairs piled up against the door while they're sneaking around the Institute and move them out of curiosity, finding Dawn and crew in the process.

28 Reviews

Wed Mar 06, 2024 2:56 am
View Likes
KocoCoko says...

Well... that went completely according to plan.

... Though maybe the reason Dawn reacted like that was because she was right... Or, maybe only somewhat. Guess we'll never knoowwwww...
they/she or she/they

Random avatar

Wed Mar 06, 2024 5:34 am
View Likes
Abcdefg1 says...

One way or another, I think it's safe to say that Avery is completely done with Izzy's BS.

So verily with the hardship, there is a relief, verily with the hardship, there is a relief.
— Quran Ch 94:5-6