z

Young Writers Society

Evenlor: the mysteries of magic

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Tue Feb 28, 2023 12:13 am
View Likes
foxmaster says...

So... I am thinking about a new roleplay called Evenlor: the mysteries of magic.
You can basically make your own character who can control different things. (water, fire, darkness, wind). You can honestly even make your character in the middle of the thing, too. I really don't mind. So... Welcome to evenlor. It's a city where all magic is outlawed, until YOU find out you can control an element! (I myself can control water, so that's out of the question.) People find out what y'all can do and you realize the only thing you can do right now is:
A) try to blend in
B) join a secret, outlawed magical school where you learn some magical skills.
It's up to YOU!
My character is a girl who can control water named Ziva.
I look for ward to continuing this with you all! :smt006

415 Reviews

Reviews: 415
Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:10 am
View Likes
keystrings says...

Hi! If you're wanting to create this Roleplay -- this counts as an OOC Discussion rather than the official Roleplay location, either for Roleplay Hollow (if these are is more fast-paced) or Roleplay Realm (if you are wanting slower, more drawn out responses) and then Storybook Sanctuary (if you want really collaborative works that can take a lot longer to get written/finished). Hope this helps!
name: key/string/perks
pronouns: she/her/hers and they/them/theirs

novel: the clocktower (camp nano apr 24)
poetry: the beauty of the untold (napo 2024)

229 Reviews

Reviews: 229
Thu Mar 16, 2023 1:43 pm
View Likes
foxmaster says...

thanks! anywhoo, I will begin--- just post your character, their description and their power on here, then check it out in the roleplay hollow. Hope this helps!

"There is nothing to fear from someone who shouts."
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart