Young Writers Society

Snatching Second Chances OoC

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:22 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

>_> ya'll think it's time to retire this?
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:02 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

aww... I was looking forward to writing more of my silly dwarven bard character... :')

is anyone else still interested? think we can revive this during roleplay month? >.>
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Mon Jul 03, 2023 6:14 am
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

I’m definitely still interested! Life has just gotten super busy. Maybe we can see if roleplay month helps to breathe some life into it?
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

174 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 174
Thu Jul 13, 2023 7:09 am
View Likes
soundofmind says...

if ya'll are down, I'm down! I just know it's been real quiet here for a hot minute :,)
Pants are an illusion. And so is death.

Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They're not fond of rules. And they have no respect for the status quo. You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them. About the only thing you can't do is ignore them. Because they change things. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.
— -Apple Inc.