z

Young Writers Society

Deadly [OOC]

95 Reviews

Reviews: 95
Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:34 pm
Teddybear says...

Hey! This kinda fizzled out a while ago, mostly my fault, but sure if everyone wants to jump back in again I think a cop character could work if we integrated them right.
formerly TheMulticoloredCyr

he/they

56 Reviews

Reviews: 56
Sun Dec 04, 2022 2:25 pm
View Likes
JoyDark says...

hey! not gonna lie, i completely forgot this existed :/ roleplays on yws are kind of out of reach for me atm... school and extracurriculars are whooping my butt as we speak. i might pop in occasionally but idk if i can participate full-time.

this roleplay is very interesting and i remember being quite invested when it started... i just don't know if i could keep up reliably with it now

but a police character seems really cool! especially with all the corruption, what sort of character would that forge in supposed protectors of the law? plenty of character flaws and moral dilemmas to explore, no doubt :]
she/her

woah
i actually made a post
pretty radical if you ask me

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Jul 14, 2023 3:17 pm
Omni says...

Hey there! This roleplay has been archived due to inactivity. If you'd like to continue this roleplay, please contact a member of the RP Crew. Thanks!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

When you cut pieces out of the truth to avoid looking like a fool, you end up looking like a moron instead.
— Robin Hobb