z

Young Writers Society

The Rainwater Society [OOC]

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:13 am
View Likes
Shady says...

The pad is not letting me in and I do not know why >:[ like it's giving me a 404

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:14 am
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

Me as well
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

Formerly RavenLord, formerly GrandWild
she/her

30 Reviews

Reviews: 30
Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:16 am
View Likes
NewHope says...

Which pad? A new pad? We have two pads currently. One with the basic, original plot that we changed and the other with all our planning for a new religion.

https://moonglade.writerfeedpad.com/6

https://moonglade.writerfeedpad.com/7
Swan Queen's little sister in-law/caretaker since 2022

30 Reviews

Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:16 am
View Likes
NewHope says...

Oh… I’m getting the same error. Maybe try the links I just posted now.

935 Reviews

Sat Jun 18, 2022 5:38 am
View Likes
Shady says...

very nearly forgot about this rip

Spoiler! :
Name: Biryn Malvado
Role: Occult Leader/ Mayor

Appearance: 6'1"/185 cm, tall and spindly, looks like he doesn't eat much. Angular and dark features, pale skin. Dresses almost always in jet black clothes -- often flowing robes. His hygiene isn't repugnant but it's also not great and he could generally use a shower most of the time.

(I am entirely too lazy to make up another avatar just to give him a neutral expression rather than a glare, so... use your imagination xD)

Personality: He is motivated by power and social status and, to a lesser degree, money. He's very good at politics and emotional manipulation, and has a way of always coming out on top. He's got lots of connections and is absolutely willing to blackmail you into submission. However, he never starts out with that, and will first try to win you over to his side through some good old manipulation strategies.

Other:

Spoiler! :
Name: Esmond Synakrein
Role: General Store Owner

Appearance: About 6'3"/190 cm and stocky, pale, short nearly-white blond hair, icy blue eyes. He always has his head lifted high. Always. He's very proud and self-confident and usually stoic. There's something unsettling about him, especially when he makes extended eye contact with you. He has a commanding persona and takes up a lot of space.

Personality: Cold and withdrawn, though he only presents as somewhat-aloof by design. He's very calculating and is constantly watching for context clues and nonverbals in order to give him the most information about what someone really means. He views the actual words they speak as of secondary importance. He has his own goals and aspirations and methodically works towards getting what he wants, but he's a very private person, so sometimes those goals take people off guard when he's three steps ahead before they notice.

Other:

[they/he]

30 Reviews

Sat Jun 18, 2022 7:29 am
View Likes
NewHope says...

Thank you so much, Shady! Weirdly enough, me and Esmond are about the same height… I’m a tiny bit taller.

112 Reviews

Sat Jun 18, 2022 1:36 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

You're 6'3???? How???
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

she/her

30 Reviews

Sat Jun 18, 2022 2:08 pm
View Likes
NewHope says...

I was born in the 1% tile. So at birth I was already taller than 99% of people… I guess because of genetics on my Mom’s side (Siblings/parents/grandparents of my grandparents.) I kept on growing. So I have very long legs… hahaha.

112 Reviews

Sat Jun 18, 2022 3:08 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

Wow, cool!

she/her

112 Reviews

Sat Jun 18, 2022 6:15 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

Butcher--GrandWild
Name: Marie Dana Pager
Appearance: Very short, about 5', and kind of stocky. Short gray hair held in a loose but neat bun at the nape of her neck. She has a square face and dark gray eyes, and generally keeps to herself. Generally wears modest, sensible clothes. Smiles rarely but has a softer personality than she lets on. Goes to church regularly but is an agnostic. Her fingers are calloused and scarred from years of fishing with her father back before she moved here.

Here's milady for the other character slot!

she/her

30 Reviews

Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:31 pm
View Likes
NewHope says...

So sorry I haven't posted yet! A transformer exploded and we of course had no electricity for how long...

112 Reviews

Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:33 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

Oh zoinks, that sounds bad!

she/her

30 Reviews

Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:35 pm
View Likes
NewHope says...

Wasn't too fun but I am typing up my piece now... should be posted within an hour's time.

935 Reviews

Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:44 pm
Shady says...

O o f hope everyone's okay!!

[they/he]

30 Reviews

Mon Jun 20, 2022 8:52 pm
View Likes
NewHope says...

I hope so as well... the whole neighbourhood out...

There are some things you can't share without ending up liking each other, and knocking out a twelve-foot mountain troll is one of them.
— J.K. Rowling