Duo things? OOC

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:01 am
Omni says...

Psst @ShadowVyper

c:
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:04 am
View Likes
Shady says...

Wait what

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

935 Reviews

Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:05 am
View Likes
Shady says...

Okay I am wayyyyy too lazy to figure out what that thread was much less find the right pages and posts so we just gonna wing it and re-start plotting mkay? Cool. I think we said we'd use this template:

Spoiler! :

This is the time of marvels and wonders. The Leviathan is the embodiment of that. The largest airship ever created, this magnificent marvel is about to embark on its maiden voyage. This is an event to behold, and anyone who's anyone will be bound to be onboard.

However, that means that there are figured onboard who are wanting to see this maiden voyage fail, for a variety of reasons. And they are willing to do anything and everything to see it through.

Are you?

Code: Select all
[center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/14/84/fd/1484fd2f62964a6973dea2fc7278373a--airship-pirate-ships.jpg[/img][/center]

This is the time of marvels and wonders. [i]The Leviathan[/i] is the embodiment of that. The largest airship ever created, this magnificent marvel is about to embark on its maiden voyage. This is an event to behold, and anyone who's anyone will be bound to be onboard.

However, that means that there are figured onboard who are wanting to see this maiden voyage fail, for a variety of reasons. And they are willing to do anything and everything to see it through.

Are you?

And originally had planned on it being Ky and Corrick. Since we've already yeeted the two of them into the hollow together, would you like to pick other OCs to get some diversity?

[they/he]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:54 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

hewwo i am now here xD back into the swing of things

Yes, we have Ky and Corrick in another rp so i wouldn't make tooooo much sense in this rp (speaking of, since no one else is joining that rp, do we wanna turn it into a duo?)

I'm not sure if i have another charrie that works in this scenario (my other main charrie is Railyn who is a bumbling teen haha) so perhaps new charrie time?

And do you want to use this RP Template or do we wanna plot our own story?

sass levels loading

[he/him]

935 Reviews

Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:17 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

u ask me many questions

I would not be opposed to making new characters tbh -- I'm pretty sure I've never been in an RP with you where you used someone other than Corrick lol which, no judgment, I have branched out lately but the first like six I joined were with Jerica haha but I would be interested in seeing a new character ^^

I can bring in a character you've never met -- or if you want to start out on a level playing field, then I could also scheme up a brand new OC. My RP with Grand has revealed to me this week that there are four characters from canon that I have not developed whatsoever but who I need to book two aw yis. Like, one has a name and a wife and twin sons (the wife and sons are not named yet) and that's basically all I know about them lol so I need to develop them eventually and if you want to deal with wildly inconsistent characterization from me as I find their voice then I could go with one of them lol

I'd be down to plot our own story, but if you're feeling lazy n just wanna go with the template then I'm chill for that. P sure the template was your idea in the first place and I'm fine with trying it, but also if you wanna yeet our own ideas into it that's chill too~

[they/he]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:06 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

yeah ive been obsessed with corrick lol and making new charries is scary so when i get a good charrie i just attach to them

I'd be down to plot our own story i just threw out the roleplay template to throw something into the void xDD

if we do plan on making some more original, what genre u want to do?

sass levels loading

[he/him]

935 Reviews

Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:11 pm
View Likes
Shady says...

*soft chant* new OC, new OC

I'm comfiest in fantasy. You know the sort of vibes that I generally write lol but I'm down for anything! I think my next picks would be like realistic fic or sci fi. But I'm willing to try others if you have something else in mind. What do you prefer?

[they/he]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:22 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

*soft chant* fantasy, fantasy

sass levels loading

[he/him]

935 Reviews

Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:31 pm
Shady says...

Ideal~

So, general gist?

[they/he]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:16 am
View Likes
Omni says...

not getting sick would be good vibes cri

I love political thrillers, and I feel like we both like estranged royal families with spies, assassins, and general things like that. I know I put out the idea of that template, but I think it's lacking that political thriller aspect --what about you?

sass levels loading

[he/him]

935 Reviews

Thu Apr 07, 2022 5:29 am
View Likes
Shady says...

This is gonna be a bingey duo I can’t tell it already xD

I’m good with a political thriller! Like… idk. What do you have in mind? Like a quest? Secret plot? Etc etc

[they/he]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:25 am
View Likes
Omni says...

I do think that the ship roleplay template could be something like a mission. How... like, big of scope you wanna go with this? Multiple characters? Multiple events happening at once? Etc etc

sass levels loading

[he/him]

935 Reviews

Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:52 am
View Likes
Shady says...

I'm good to bring in multiple characters! However I will say ur level of like lore and such can be a bit overwhelming to me. So,,, balance xD but grand and I have been having good success to have different characters in different places, so if things start to feel stale we can just jump over to a new situation with new characters, and that seems to be working very well.

Honestly, I feel like this might be more complicated than it's worth to keep with the template. Lowkey vote to just scrap it and come up with our own thing. Like a generic fantasy world, we could have our own kingdoms and such (by which I mean we each run one kingdom, not trying to cram both of our entire worlds together into one RP lol), and there be ~ s o m e t h i n g ~ to either be conflict between the kingdoms or a need to rally with one another against some third-party threat.

[they/he]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:11 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Agreed on all of the above ^^ I don't really have the brainpower at the moment to go full out on plot/lore/worldbuilding right away -- we can always work to that point ;)

Yess we each have our own kingdom yessss, a good place to start

sass levels loading

[he/him]

935 Reviews

Thu Apr 07, 2022 8:10 am
View Likes
Shady says...

Sweeeet

okay so -- are we making up new OCs for this? aka u should bring more than just Corrick >:[ I am lowkey thinking I may bring in another royal family I've been thinking about that I need to develop. It'd be a King/Queen, 14-year-old twin boys, and a 12-year-old boy. I know literally nothing about them other than names and ages lol they become important in AtD but I think you're early enough in BtD that this isn't going to be spoiler-y for you.

I mean, I can always stick to classic Ainsleys if you want characters you know. That'd be simplest and also give you the most consistent characterization, whereas with this new family I would have to toy around to find their voices. Which is more effort but also is the joy of RP where I can use this to screw around and not have to scrap half a novel if I decide I don't like their voice haha

[they/he]

The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.
— Marcel Proust