z

Young Writers Society

OOC for Shipwreck!

Reviews: 0
Tue Feb 08, 2022 8:35 pm
View Likes
i2aku says...

OOC Thread Loading . . .

Hot sun burning once soft flesh. Sand digging into skin, little shards of glass pressing against your tired palms. The light is bright- far too bright. You look around frantically, searching for some sort of answer, when it finally dawns on you: You, and a few others have survived a shipwreck, and somehow floated to shore. What mysteries will this island hold? Is there anyone else on it? Are you ever going to leave?

Chat, plan a little, and introduce yourselves here!

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:43 am
View Likes
Shady says...

Hi! Mind if I join? c:

I think I'd probably bring in my character Pratik. He's 20, athletic, observant, and generally charismatic but he can be a social chameleon and blend into whatever situation he finds himself in.

I could also bring in another character if you'd rather! Provided you're still looking for additional participants ^-^

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:38 am
Ljungtroll says...

@i2aku Hi, may I join as well? I was thinking of bringing in a character from a dream I had--they're a robot; I hope that's alright! They do have vulnerabilities of course, definitely prone to rust.
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

Formerly RavenLord, formerly GrandWild
she/her

Maybe what most people wanted wasn't immortality and fame, but the reassurance that their existence had meant something. No matter how long... or how brief. Maybe being eternal meant becoming a story worth telling.
— Roshani Chokshi, Aru Shah and the Nectar of Immortality