z

Young Writers Society

LSS: Channel Pirates [OOC]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Feb 07, 2022 12:28 pm
Omni says...

@InuYosha you can always submit to the Ship Log if you plan on continuing to this week!

@ChesTacos @tweezers do not fret that you didn't make the goal for Week One!! You still have a lifeboat!! I see that Ches has submitted their character, so it seems all three of you are interested in writing. I encourage you to continue!!

The goal of the lifeboat: in order to officially continue in the competition and keep from becoming a Ghost Ship, you must write 4000 words this week. Now, that may seem like a daunting task, but it's completely doable if you three are willing to continue with it!! (for comparison, more than one ship last week with three writers managed more than 4000 words)

The biggest emphasis I could say is to communicate with peeps and just write a bit every day. Even getting 200 words down and posting it can encourage your Crewmates to write a bit of their own. Communication is vital in this type of competition!

So, my biggest question for you three @InuYosha @ChesTacos @tweezers - ARRRR you willing to keep writing! I know you have it in you to stay in this competition :D
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

"Do not try to be pretty. You weren't meant to be pretty; you were meant to burn down the earth and graffiti the sky. Don't let anyone ever simplify you to just 'pretty'"
— Suzanne Rivard