z

Young Writers Society

LSS: Clockwork Spies [OOC]

245 Reviews

Reviews: 245
Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:57 pm
Spearmint says...

Ack I'm so sorry, but I realized I have something that conflicts, so I'll post a link at 3:30 PST instead! (two and a half hours from now)
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

245 Reviews

Sat Apr 02, 2022 10:30 pm
Spearmint says...

https://spearmint.writerfeedpad.com/32
^ Here's the link! It's the same brainstorming pad we've been using C:
mint, she/her

.--. / ... ...- -.-. .-.. / - .--. ..- .- / .--- --- ...- .--- / .--- --- .--. .-- / .--. .--- .-.. / .--- -.-- .-.. .... -
=D

245 Reviews

Sun Apr 03, 2022 12:03 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

sorry for quadruple-posting >.> but i've posted the lifeguard ad on my wall ^^
we also need about 1600 more words this week, so it'd be a great time to start working on a post, if you haven't already! C:
mint, she/her

=D

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:54 am
View Likes
Omni says...

Oop, getting down to the wire, crewmates! I hope you get past the goal! You got this :D
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

21 Reviews

Reviews: 21
Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:05 am
View Likes
JamesPeterson says...

Ok, I got one up, we just need 400 more words, If anyone can do that. If not, I can write up another quick post haha
Zacharias Drake

245 Reviews

Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:04 am
View Likes
Spearmint says...

Whew! And we manage to keep sailing... ^^'
Also, that was a neat POV change in your post, James!
Thoughts on the city's history would also be much appreciated, everyone!
mint, she/her

=D

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Mon Apr 04, 2022 12:14 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

hey guys.... Sorry about not posting I was stuck in school work. I'm planning a large post that will come out soon if no one minds... I'm gonna try my hardest to get something that goes along with y'all and throws in some more information about Emmeline Wraithwood. and maybe add something of Percy's life or something.... idk...... maybe...
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

21 Reviews

Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:38 pm
View Likes
JamesPeterson says...

Phew!
And thanks Spearmint.
Also, @Spearmint, you don't mind my little romantic interest of Badger's in Linda? I hope I portrayed her character right as well. I thought it would be interesting because he always insists that he's a terrible person without feelings and stuff. :D
And @Haileyg21 that sounds great:D
Zacharias Drake

18 Reviews

Reviews: 18
Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:59 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Nice posts everyone!

Hey sorry, I haven't posted for a bit, I've been pretty busy with some stuff and doing some school catch up so I haven't had much time to write but I should be able to get something up today!

also a quick question: has anyone read the mysterious benedict society books?
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

-Probably the greatest detective in the world

18 Reviews

Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:10 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

posted!
Whatever people say there is Good and there is Bad, and there is nothing in between.

245 Reviews

Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:49 pm
View Likes
Spearmint says...

@Haileyg21 No worries, and I'm looking forward to your post! It'll definitely be neat to learn more about Emmeline Wraithwood :D
@JamesPeterson Haha yup, I don't mind! Might even lead to a bit of a redemption arc for him, though Linda probably won't make it easy for Badger to get close to her xD Speaking of, I should probably write up a character description for Linda-- I'll add it to the characters on the right of the storybook page when I'm done!
@TheMythMaster Great post! I like the backstory about Leonard's father's inn C:
Also, I think it's been about two weeks since your last post, but I'm not sure if you're a ghost or not? Because it's pretty close (like only a few hours' difference). @Omni Thoughts? ^^'
But either way, thanks for adding to the story!! (Reminder-- ghosts can still write, but it just won't add to the ship's word count)
Oh also, Myth, I've read the Mysterious Benedict Society series! It was a long time ago, but I watched the tv series fairly recently and it was pretty good. I should probably re-read the books though; they're awesome =D
mint, she/her

=D

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:57 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

I've counted the post towards this week, but I'll give yall the leeway to continue writing as normal ^^
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

18 Reviews

Tue Apr 05, 2022 5:29 pm
View Likes
TheMythMaster says...

Ok, thanks @Omni, sorry I didn't realise I was so far behind.

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Thu Apr 07, 2022 1:40 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Hey james. I was wondering if You could maybe give me a small description of Tev/Araden? Like what does Araden look like?? Im trying to find a way to desribe him but I dont want to mess it up and Im honestly not really sure what he looks like..... Idk If you put it in the Wp but I cant open it rn.... and Kinda need something for my post...... Yea... maybe??
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

21 Reviews

Thu Apr 07, 2022 4:02 pm
View Likes
JamesPeterson says...

@Haileyg21 oh yeah, definitely. Sorry about that haha
So Tev has blue eyes and reddish brown hair, although idk if that's really what you need.
Araden has jet black hair like most of the Scopulus family (and Badger), his skin is a little pale, but not overly so. His eyes are a light gray. He's supposed to act high and mighty, though Tev falls short on that sometimes. Araden would probably be described as an attractive fellow, but many at clockworth would only care about the name attached to the face instead.
Is that good?
Zacharias Drake

Don't be pushed around by the fears in your mind. Be led by the dreams in your heart.
— Roy T. Bennett