z

Young Writers Society

Erebus Kingdom OOC

45 Reviews

Reviews: 45
Sat Feb 05, 2022 3:24 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Its really good! I can't wait to work on Nox and Shades pov's to match them up with y'alls its gonna be so fun!!!!!
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

45 Reviews

Thu Feb 10, 2022 5:40 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Hey guys! So i will be getting the posts out over this next week. I havent posted them yet due to school stuff but they'll be up before next friday! Hope your week has been good!
Love is love. Just flow with it and all will be happy. Also take a moment to smell the flowers my friends because thats all we need. ~Love your Bisexual Trans friend.

45 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2022 2:51 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Hey guys I know I said I would post and I'm working on them RN but I am posting both today! Promise! and if y'all want to post you can! πŸ˜… thanks for the understanding its just I've been swamped in school work so ill be multitasking for these next few days! Thanks and sorry. And well get this going quicker soon! And if y'all down mind can you see anyone wants to join! We could use more people😁🍞🌈

45 Reviews

Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:41 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

@winterwolf0100 and @SoullessGinger its up!!!! Sorry for the long wait! Well if everyone is ready lets finally get this going. Truly sorry about it taking so long. And as compensation here's some gay bread 🍞🌈🍞🌈🍞🌈

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:55 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Awesome! And no need to apologize, life gets in the way sometimes, it happens :]
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

45 Reviews

Thu Feb 24, 2022 3:22 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Hey! how are ya'll? Well I'm just here to see how ya'll are doing and if anyone needs help or wants to Collab for their next post. or just work on them together to give each other ideas.

Here this is our SB writers pad. For anything really.

https://haileyg21.writerfeedpad.com/ep/ ... 4X9/latest

Edit: idk if it works. it wont for me so if ya'll can get in please tell me.

45 Reviews

Fri Mar 11, 2022 3:22 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

Hey guys! I just checking up on ya'll anyone got a post??

33 Reviews

Reviews: 33
Fri Mar 11, 2022 6:10 pm
View Likes
winterwolf0100 says...

Oh, wasn’t sure if someone else was going! I can add this to my list of things to do though if no one else is interested.
he/she/they

winter you are an adorable bean and I love your bad social awareness xD ~Omni
omni played robin hood, stole winter's brain cell ~Silver
winter is the only person who would survive the machine uprising ~Europa

45 Reviews

Sun Mar 13, 2022 5:57 pm
View Likes
Haileyg21 says...

I don't speak for soulless but I don't mind you jumping in.! Lets keep this story rolling

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:49 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Hey peeps! Just wondering how the writing is going.

Also, is this still Accepting? For clarity's sake ^^
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

378 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 378
Fri Jul 14, 2023 2:29 pm
View Likes
Omni says...

Hi friends! This roleplay has been archived due to inactivity. If you'd like to continue, please let the DM know!

Thank you!
This account proudly supports lgbtq* rights.

sass levels loading

[he/him]

Keep your face always toward the sunshine - and the shadows will fall beyond you.
— Walt Whitman