z

Young Writers Society

We are the Persistent, We are the Misplaced OOC

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Fri Jan 07, 2022 8:16 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

Well I mean first thing's first: we've got to get this group to stick together and communicate. That's a starting point. And they'll probably have to go into hiding. For now we can have those things as goals, but I'm open to suggestions for anything we might want to happen further down the line!
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

Formerly RavenLord, formerly GrandWild
she/her

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:18 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

I'm also interested in continuing this roleplay! I haven't written Alex and Jason in awhile and was really enjoying writing them here.

Grouping up and hiding is a great starting point, too! Maybe we could follow the plot of No Way Home to some extent, now that it's come out? I haven't seen it and probably won't because I'm not super into the MCU, but I feel like Dr. Strange being involved makes sense.

We could also come up with some completely different explanation and just hit up all of the fun spots/characters in the MCU that we really want our characters to interact with, too!
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

112 Reviews

Reviews: 112
Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:25 pm
View Likes
Ljungtroll says...

Following No Way Home is an excellent idea, though if some of us haven't seen it I might suggest we steer away from it at least until everyone has had a chance to watch the movie.
"The artist deals with what cannot be said in words. The artist whose medium is fiction does this in words. The novelist says in words what cannot be said in words." --Ursula K. Le Guin

Formerly RavenLord, formerly GrandWild
she/her

590 Reviews

Supporter

Reviews: 590
Fri Jan 07, 2022 9:37 pm
View Likes
Mageheart says...

That's a good plan!

I totally forgot to mention that even though I didn't see NWH, I do have a general idea of what happens during it--so don't worry about spoiling it for me. :)
mage

[ she/her, but in a boy kinda way ]

roleplaying is my platonic love language.

queer and here.

4102 Reviews

Reviews: 4102
Sat Jan 08, 2022 3:48 pm
View Likes
KateHardy says...

I just watched No Way Home last week and I would be very much down to following that to some extent

But yeah, I think a good first step is to get them sort of as a group rather than randomly being suspicious of each other.
Stay Safe
The Princess of Darkness

Hello! You? Yes you reading this. Have a nice day because you're wonderful and you deserve it!

Catchphrase loading. Please Wait...

935 Reviews

Reviews: 935
Tue Dec 13, 2022 2:45 am
View Likes
Shady says...

Hey y'all! Just letting everyone know that this roleplay has been locked and archived! If you wish to continue the story, you can either poke the DM to see if they want to continue (and then poke a RP mod and we'll unlock it) or start an RP of your own in the same vein. Happy RPing! <3

"u and rina are systematically watering down the grammar of yws" - Atticus
"From the fish mother to the fish death god." - lehmanf
"A fish stole my identity. I blame shady" - Omni
[they/he]

I have a Gumbie Cat in mind, her name is Jennyanydots; Her coat is one of the tabby kind,with tiger stripes and leopard spots.
— T.S. Eliot, Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats