z

Young Writers Society

Terminated Thread (Former DAOS Thread)

311 Reviews

Reviews: 311
Sun Aug 08, 2021 8:00 pm
Riverlight says...

SpunkyKitty wrote:Does my character have to have a pet? and can the characters have powers?

No, it is not required that they have a pet. I'd like to ask that any unique powers that are unlikely to be mentioned in class (e.g. flying, teleportation) through me first.
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

311 Reviews

Mon Aug 09, 2021 11:27 pm
View Likes
Riverlight says...

We will be making use of this thread first. c: @SpunkyKitty @Spearmint @ChesTacos @InuYosha
The politics of the world may be corrupt, but that does not mean that we must be corrupted ourselves.

129 Reviews

Reviews: 129
Tue Aug 10, 2021 12:37 am
View Likes
yosh says...

Do we need to create a character desc?
they told me to never give up on my dreams.

so i took another nap

311 Reviews

Tue Aug 10, 2021 2:19 am
View Likes
Riverlight says...

InuYosha wrote:Do we need to create a character desc?

That would be useful, yes

Random avatar

Reviews: 112
Wed Aug 11, 2021 1:32 am
View Likes
SpunkyMonkey says...

Spoiler! :
Name: Sosie Bennet
Race: Hybrid
Looks: (picture opt) She is very lightly tanned, with platinum blonde hair, and blue eyes. She is short (5'2), with long fingers, and slightly pointed ears.
Equipment: wand
Pet(s): None
Dorm: (Can leave blank until chosen)
Backstory: She was part of a sort of "project" that took place in two families: The Bennets and the Lauriers. They wanted world domination, and decided to work together for 6 generations to make a hybrid that was very powerful. They had humans mate with other magical creatures, and so on and so forth, til Sosie had a variety of magical creatures in her blood. But she didn't get any powers with it. After that was discovered, she was raised by one of her aunts.
Other:
<3 i lub you wonderful hooman <3

34 Reviews

Reviews: 34
Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:13 pm
View Likes
ChesTacos says...

Can I switch to a different character? I have a very good idea for Sienna
*boop*

311 Reviews

Wed Aug 11, 2021 10:30 pm
Riverlight says...

@ChesTacos Yep! c:

Very well; I hear; I admit, but I have a voice too, and for good or evil mine is the speech that cannot be silenced.
— Joseph Conrad, Heart of Darkness